• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Do you believe new traders shouldn't borrow money as their trading capital? (Part 6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Devilish

kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx has a reputation beyond repute kerandafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6036 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,153 Times in 1,022 Posts

Well.. If we are still new in Forex trading business, of course we don't have enough knowledge and experience. Then, lack in knowledge and experience make Forex become more risky Then, if there's the more risk factor, of course that's a bad idea if we trade with the borrowed money We don't have a good experience in making money, but put the borrowed money in a risk situation, I think with an emotion factor we will blow that money
      I am the most handsome people in the world

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hosni will become famous soon enough hosni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

nothing is sure in this business,and your trade are uncertain untill you close it with profit or lose,and i dont advice all to borrow money or take loan to trade it as a capital in forex,because it is possible to lose it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Shahidfx is on a distinguished road Shahidfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      509 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not in a favour to borrowing the money for the new traders to this business. This business is very risky and harmful for the new traders. First of all they should enhance the knowledge skill and experience and practice on the demo account.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah i believe that newbies must use demo accounts in the beginning and they should not borrow any capital from anyone. First of all they must understand it properly and make money in demo account and they must have understand that how did they do that.
      Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a very big mistake mate I don't think that a new trader try to borrow money from anyone for trading most of traders are doing that mistake now days and later they not able to pay the due money to people because of regular loss in forex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Busy

Abdul-Rehman is on a distinguished road Abdul-Rehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Always trade with your own investment because no one has guaranty that we will make profit here and will not make loss, here any thing can happened any time, market can fail your trading plan and can give you shock if you mentally not ready for it.

Thatís why donít trade on borrow money also if you have not investment for trading then you can take help form this forum.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

There 's no doubt that of course anyone believes this.

Even non traders know that borrowing money from bank for beginners is kinda suicidal.

But there are always idiots who do suicidal things like that... I wonder why...

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

New traders should not use a borrowed money to venture into forex business if you did not really prepared yourself with all the outcomes. If you lose it all, you might feeling lost for quite a long time. You should use only money that you could afford to lose only.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bored

soluto will become famous soon enough soluto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i do think that new trader or any trader should not borrow other people money or from bank or sell their house for trade
      forex trading have high risk so when we loss we will have any debt to be paid, therefore we should not be in debt to trade forex, we can start with modest funds we do not use
      Nekad Trading the best forex trading strategy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

but3t will become famous soon enough but3t's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, make trades with borrowed money was not good, we could use the bonus capital that we can get through this forum, but if we had been adept in doing forex trading, and were able to make consistent profits every month, then borrowed money as capital was not problems

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...