No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: 7145566 - Traders

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

leunam is an unknown quantity at this point leunam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    For consistent profit I do not find a good investment an account very risky... you could be dragged of the ups and downs and if you invest at the up and then you lose so much money at the down, afterwards you have to wait for a long time to recover your initial amount invested... and more time to get rendibility...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

nabbas11 is an unknown quantity at this point nabbas11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    https://cabinet.instaforex.com/clien...g/user/8129488
    Invest in my PAMM account
    15% commission
    Min Investment $1
    Project name : Gain Forex
    Account number: 8129488
    Perwani

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    926 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    PAMM I am interested in offering you give is put us PAMM me the opportunity to do trading with a capital of 10 dollars or you call Ballista Lite. because I find it less so understand and know what it could give me huge profits. I beg some explanation given was that if I needed to start your investment in the PAMM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sajal2012 is an unknown quantity at this point sajal2012's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    With us and thank you for yur perspective you until we can invest our mney manager of the pamm, I hpe this helps the best choice. (A) a bit dngerous though. As a percentage of the profits, whch are assigned to the investors, can you explin?

5. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

stonehard is on a distinguished road stonehard's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    64 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    His point of view, we hpe that this will help you chose the best PAMM manager before invsting our money.

6. #36 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

pasha123 is an unknown quantity at this point pasha123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for your post.
    Imight ready to learn relating to and investors and managers.
    Hope this learning are going to be act as indicator for my future trade.

7. #37 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

diaislambd has a spectacular aura about diaislambd has a spectacular aura about diaislambd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1970 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i am confused about the profit percentage.would we get profit daily or monthly?i am a member of this forum so can i invest my forum bonus to PAMM account?

8. #38 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Mamhid is an unknown quantity at this point Mamhid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Pamm IMATA-Together
    Has opened an investment opportunity with the following rules:

1. Trading Planner
    - System
    This system is a fully manual transaction
    - Earnings
    Can produce not less than 15% monthly and can reach more than 35%, average earnings are 20% -25%
    - Risk
    Maximum floating for all orders is 50% and it is very rare

2. Investment Packages
    Investment packages offered are as follows:
    - Minimum Invest :10 usd
    Frametime :30 days
    Profit Share :50% Trader 50% Investor
    Penalty :5%
    - Minimum Invest :50 usd
    Profit Share :40% Trader 60% Investor
    Penalty :4%
    - Minimum Invest :100 usd
    Profit Share :30% Trader 70% Investor
    Penalty :3%
    - Minimum Invest :500 usd
    Profit Share :20% Trader 80 % Investor
    Penalty :2%
    - Reward Partners : 10%

3. Expected Profit
    As explained above that this system can produce about 15% -35% monthly so that according to the selected package can produce about 7.5% -28% for Investors.

4. Advantages of the System
    - Transactions manually so free from failure Expert Advisor
    - Based on trading experience more than 4 years
    - Money management prepared in detail include lot size, TP / SL, the target monthly and daily targets
    - Risk management that used is a combination of balance, lot size, and market opportunities that will not allow minus floating in a very large amount, the maximum is 50% and very rarely, usually only about 1% -15%, still lower than the monthly earnings
    - Discipline, a bridge that connects the system, the target, money management, and risk management. Most traders failure is when too confident in the market so ignore planning formulation. Therefore, discipline is the key of the trading system that can generate consistent profits.

5. Activation Link
    Let's join us! By clicking the link below:
    https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitorin...trader=1374362

6. Contacts
    H. Imam Hidayat
    Handphone : 08117019909
    BB messenger : 7EB84698

9. #39 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Potential PAMM-Accounts to Invest

Quote Originally Posted by Arushi Krishnnan     
    The BlueMax Capital PAMM Account. Experienced and well qualified fund managers, transparent service, easy and quick deposit and withdrawal options and consistent returns. I have invested in it and i am happy with the returns, the returns are moderate as the fund managers take calculative risk and at the same time my capital amount is safe as well.

i have never heard of this pamm that you are promoting, is this a new broker or what because it looks like something new.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 3