• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: How To Turn $5 Monthly Into $10,000?

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

wingogabriel is an unknown quantity at this point wingogabriel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the most important thing with any strategy is to manage capital to avoid the margin.
      so for instance, If your capital is $ 100, the Deal size should be mo more than 0.01 Lot
      If your capital is $ 200, the Deal size should be mo more than 0.02 Lot with TP, SL and so on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wingogabriel For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (11-07-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ser83 is an unknown quantity at this point ser83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zakariajacks     
      My point of view, it's not the system of the professional traders. It is more likely, time consuming, lazy system of business where inexperienced traders are mostly involved as there is low risk of investment & also be mentioned that very poor outcomes over certain period of time.
      Good evening!Whatever the contribution to the business, it is an investment!Even if it is put in a leaky purse, you will eventually understand how to patch up this pocket!If there are several investments, one of them will sprout and give a profit!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wingogabriel     
      the most important thing with any strategy is to manage capital to avoid the margin.
      so for instance, If your capital is $ 100, the Deal size should be mo more than 0.01 Lot
      If your capital is $ 200, the Deal size should be mo more than 0.02 Lot with TP, SL and so on
      Good evening!This is only the beginning, you need to understand the schedule.If a trader has $ 200 and he enters the market without understanding where to put a protective order, then soon $ 200 will turn from a lot of 0.02 to $198!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ser83 For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (11-07-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,551 Times in 3,389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wingogabriel     
      Is it possible?? I think its impossible to get $10000 from $5 only whereas you are doing a business, Forex is a business, not a game or gamble. Your question is like that you are taking about gambling, while you are doing business then you have to think safety first about your capital. Can you start other any business with $5 only? I think you cant, so request to you that dont think like this otherwise you may kick out from forex trading by a day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (11-07-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Catty555 is just really nice Catty555 is just really nice Catty555 is just really nice Catty555 is just really nice Catty555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow Wonderful You Have Open Another Thinking For My Mind I never think before before these lines. You have done a tremendous thing, many people would never have thought that in 10 years, we can earn $ 10000 by investing only $ 5 every month. You have presented a very good and good idea and now I will try my best to implement it. Thank you very much for sharing such a great idea.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ser83 is an unknown quantity at this point ser83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello!It turns out that when investing $ 100? That's $ 1,000,000!Cool, we need to think about the future.How many already in monetary market, and this idea, only now found.One trader wrote that, when investing $ 1000, when working intraday to take 25 pips daily, using 50%of the depot, you can be a millionaire in half a year!

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2