• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8710244 - My simple strategy based on pivot support and resistance

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

You are doing good I hope to see you in top 5 position . Good Luck Buddy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

ragib (11-23-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my fourth trade order no 738352622 sell Eur/Usd @1.3348 volume 100 lots. Target profit only 5 pips. as this is the Asian session the volatility is less, and after a long down trend , i think the market will go some range... so i open this trade for scalping. so my strategy for today(Asian session) is only to scalp for 5-10 pips per trade .

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From what I see from the monitoring table, you are number seven from the list but your balance is USD16805.00. If we look at the balance actually you are number number six which is on my place. If you manage to collect a few thousand usd more, of course you can manage to get to the top five. Wish you a very good luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadis Melayu For This Useful Post:

ragib (11-24-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks friend... i am not sure if i can get in to the top 5.. i am not that good. and trading without stop loss i expose my account too much, market is too thin for today. and only one day left... but i will try harder.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think i should quit scalping , i am not good at it... when i try to scalp with my analysis i always enter with the worst possible price but in the long trade it works. though i am in big loss still manage to get profit in my real account.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

close the trade @1.3328 profit 20 pips . i close this trade manually i didn't wait for the TP as i am not sure about the current movement of the market beside today US bank holiday so market is very low on liquidity . so its better to stay out of this market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The last 24 hours of this contest is approaching. and i think i should try something new. so my strategy for the last day is trading with silver . earlier i said i would trade only with Eur/usd and gold. but in the last hour of this contest i badly need to gain some quick profit and don't want to stuck in a position and i thing Eur has lost her momentum . and in the gold their is too much risk the volatility is highest plus the spread is big . so i will settle for silver and scalp for some quick gain. lets see what happen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-25-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

order no 738547411 sell silver @ 31.24 lot 60 as the price at the support of MS2 @31.26 and the next support is 31.07 and silver is in down trend so i think it will hit the S2 support of 31.07 . so i open this trade target profit 31.14.
      thank you

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i open another 6 trades at silver sell 4 of them @31.25 and 2 of them @31.24 each @ 1 lots total 6 lots and total position for my sell is 66 lots. open the trade for the same reason as open the 60 lot trade. reason for opening several small lots is to close separately each of them TP 31.14.
      thank you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-25-2011)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

off man... i love this silver..... just about 2 minutes i close the trade manually as i widen my target profit and the price move below my previous tp so i decide to close it manually because i don't want to be greedy this time and the result is profit of $3600. my first profitable scalp trade.

my last trade sell silver @31.09 lot 1 is just a mistake . when i am manually closing my position i accidentally press the sell button . so i close this position with -$20 profit before it is too late.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

fahids (11-25-2011)

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4