• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 22 ... 16 19 20 21 22

Thread: How do you choose a good strategy? (Part 6)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You need to choose the most stable and not risky. But most of the newbies choose the most risky and the most profitable. But they cannot cope with emotions and lose everything. Ideally, you need to create your own trading strategy, which you will understand and it will be well suited to your psychology.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,392 Times in 728 Posts

Hello ridicule . i desire my strategy after i finish test it for 3 months at least and see how its work . in event i can`t choose any generalship to use it on kerçek account before distinction it and test it for enough period , even if all other traders tell me its great generalship and they habit it on royal account , i must test it by my selfishness and understand very commendable how its toil

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As for me choosing a good trading strategy will only come from good trading practice because if in the first place you do not demo trade or live trading you will not be able to develop your own trading strategy and you will not still be able to try out and prove any strategy that you come in contact with. If you come across a strategy just try to know its earning potential by either the author or other users of the strategy to ascertain its earning potential for you because if it is profitable with other trader it will likely be profitable for you.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good strategy are not choose, i believe this particular line is actully great as well as good reveal. i really hope this particular line could be usefull personally as well as jusst about all investor specifically for newbie investor regarding technique until right now, I am nevertheless appreciate along with my personally technique, although not not possible in my experience to alter my personal technique to end up being great...

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdulwaheed shafiu is on a distinguished road Abdulwaheed shafiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Someone can use one type of strategy you make sure you learn it well and read more books about it and learn how to use or manage it well or you should look for someone that know more about the strategy you are about to use and practice it well donít rush in using the strategy you learn, what I am advising is that someone you pick a particular strategy and master it well reads lot about it and find more about it use many practical about it and practice it well sure you do not rush in applying what you learn to in it, whatever you learn putting in demo account and learn it there and make sure you practice it well to the level you are sure you can put in you real money for trading, once you have one kind of strategy that works for you continue using that strategy and make sure you know more about it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can try different strategies in beginning in demo account and should choose which one is doing best for us, we can customize any strategy if we need or we can make our own strategy that works for us and we bust always analyze the market and price but we should not trade without a strategy because trading blindly would be highly risky and we can lose lots of trades in doing that, if we can not make our own strategy we should try to test different strategies in demo account then try this in live trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should develop your own trading strategy so for every single trader has owns style of trading. So thus creating different type of strategy. according to your capital, money management and other aspects. your trading strategy might change from time to time,. you should consider to have good money management and technical analysis,, while developing strategy..

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you found best strategies in trading then never change/alter it with other strategies because it take time to develop a strategies and make it success.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Uzzalroy is on a distinguished road Uzzalroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For choosing a good strategy one should be clear about the market movement and take decision what strategy should be applied.some time your strategy do not work well so as a strategy you can practice demo if your strategy works well than you can apply your strategy in the real account.
      Uzzal Chandra Roy

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,942 Times in 429 Posts

Forex traders and forex traders generally view the Forex market as a public market. What they see are charts and indicators that have an impact on the market and tend to forget other traders. This is a problem because it makes traders see the market as a place where they have no power. This is a big misconception that should not be published and circulated, because the market is constantly changing and the activities of traders affect market movement and supply and demand fully.

Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 22 ... 16 19 20 21 22