• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: The market could move against you (Part 8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,118 Times in 7,463 Posts

The market could move against you
      The market moves against our trade most of the time. The only difference is that veteran traders are already anticipating the worst in their trading and they always have back up plans to navigate their account to safety. While newbies most of the time are unprepared and has no real plan to begin with.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      The market moves against our trade most of the time. The only difference is that veteran traders are already anticipating the worst in their trading and they always have back up plans to navigate their account to safety. While newbies most of the time are unprepared and has no real plan to begin with.
      traders usually have a veteran in this business to anticipate losing when they are contrary to the market is that they will use the setting of strict risk in this trade so that the trade so that it will be very good in this business to manage our risks better when open positions trade

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Retire40 is an unknown quantity at this point Retire40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

market can move against us anytime, this make us need to have risk strategy in trading. never to confident with the market and keep the buffer in our capital so in case market move against us we can still able to survive.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Neither this market is a friend of any trader nor this is an enemy of a trader.This is the reason that you need to understand the market movement and you may loose your money at any time due to wrong judgement of the market.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

berich will become famous soon enough berich will become famous soon enough berich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1615 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is true no one can really predict the market direction correctly and so the market can move against your opened position that is why it is necessary to use stop loss when trading.
      At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually forex market is very high risky business so new is very effective so any breaking news can be change market trend so need to knowledge about money management then you can be safe your trading account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,878 Times in 4,790 Posts

if you can make proper analysis then market will never go against you, so that for getting right way of entry point you need to made good analysis which is too hard, because for that you need to have more knowledge and more experience.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Victoryvijay is on a distinguished road Victoryvijay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Since the market conditions in the forex market is highly unpredictable, there are all chances that the market may move against our trade taken. In such unpredictable market conditions it is the traders responsibility that they should have all the necessary risk management implemented such that coming out of the risk becomes possible.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Police is on a distinguished road Police's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am well aware that the Forex Market can change any time and this means that i set my stops all the time. The stop loss and trailing stop loss is needed in order to arrest those possible reversals that could occur any time.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx is on a distinguished road rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very certain that market can go against you. And we must accept it, if we lose our control or we get angry then we will lose more money. As sudden news or speech can effect the market so we must prepare us for false movement. And to protect our account we must use stop loss.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...