• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: The market could move against you (Part 8)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is on a distinguished road dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If the market goes against you, you must have a plan. You can wait out losses, you can put a stop loss, or you can close losses from the market. The main thing is not to panic, but to foresee these events and stick to your plan. You should assume in advance that the trade will bring losses.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We cannot control the market and for this reason it goes against us. Many of us cannot analyze the market well and therefore can only guess where it will go. If our guesses are not true, then we begin to blame the market in that it is moving in a different direction than we thought. The market cannot move only in one direction, otherwise we would not earn.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a very risky business where market can suddenly move from going in your direction to going opposite to your plan. That's why its always good to be safe. One way of doing it is to trail your stop loss to break even and then into profit by looking some pips. If all of a sudden it starts going against you, it won't catch you off guard. You might miss some pips because of occasional triggering of stops but its a very solid way of securing part of your profit and keeping your account safe.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that forex is a very difficult business and also Forex is a very risky and uncertain market.

because movement is very liquid and volatile and so it, becomes very hard to analyze market accurately.

So we must learn to analyze market both fundamentally and technically to make consistent profits.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah it is true forex market is not simple market and some times it goes in our favour and we get profit and sometimes it goes against us and we may get huge loss so always be careful while trading and guess the trend and analysis the market before trading.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,760 Times in 4,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ronik4lif     
      The moment you get a point where you feel that you have known forex trading an you dont need any more knowledge then you are dead at that point.
      Sure. No one knows it all. The forex trading business is a business where good knowledge is very important. So the trader has got to consistently learn so as to acquire a good knowledge. When the acquired knowledge is worked on in the demo trading account, the trader gains good trading skills.
      Whoever would not learn would definitely not be successful in the forex trading business.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,103 Posts

It is true that the forex trade is fickle and high risky for that situation. For that some time trader come very loss in there tread. But i think we have nothing to do about that and any one can not take waste in there subdue. Trader make there footstep only for technical analysis.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitcoinvestor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9