• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8715791 High Risk Gold Trading (2nd Attempt)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow BH, I had hoped that we will win this one like we did the last one but it seems like we got a lot of tough contenders this time around.
      Well, better luck next time.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

gold is extremely volatile pair i make sure i don't play with stop loss when trading gold because it could wipe your account within a blink of your eyes and can also deliver big profit for you but all the same you're one of the best traders i have met

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,639 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      account blown

@Phantomtrader:
      Gold it's not for me. I decided to risk a lot because of other contestsnts
      front of me. Gold is very volatile but I haven't experience with
      So I'm quit. Wishing all others best of luck and best possible result.
      well...

yeah... high risk is a must in the wave of aggressive traders in this contest. but luck sometimes play a huge part too and it's undeniable
      i guess you tried your luck because you said you don't have experience with it. but as for me, i follow the footsteps of Warren Buffet and he said he never go into something that he doesn't understand. xauusd (gold) is something i don't really understand in terms of movement and behavior so i don't touch it. when i want to take advantage of gold i go into its proxy (AUDUSD).

so i guess we're on the sideline until the contest ends. let's just cheer the rest of the contestants

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi BH-Eurofighter, it is just like you abandoned the contest following. Well, I am trying to see if that SELF-DESTRUCT strategy of yours will work out this time, given the number of contestants.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Baguwah For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (11-23-2011)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,847 Times in 2,034 Posts

@BH-Eurofighter
      Oh bro..You are one of he strong contender in this contest and consistent earner in forex trading but you account also blown..Even, i had also lost my account with same metal.
      Its seems to be all last time winner account blown away..hope you will do something great in 2nd attempt.
      wish you best of luck for your second chance.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not know what to say when I saw your account balance in monitoring table is only USD824.22 left. So fast the 2nd attempt was blown I am a bit shock. That is ok. Don't be sad. You always can try again in the next contest .

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Baguwah

Wow BH, I had hoped that we will win this one like we did the last one but it seems like we got a lot of tough contenders this time around.
      Well, better luck next time.
      Baguwah

Hi BH-Eurofighter, it is just like you abandoned the contest following. Well, I am trying to see if that SELF-DESTRUCT strategy of yours will work out this time, given the number of contestants.
      hahaha. It doesn't work to me but it have to work for you maybe.
      Technicly on this contest it's the same to finish contest belo 5th place
      or to blow an account. OK, maybe regard image. It hurd me,... my ego
      Wishing you best of luck if you are going with high risk in trades.

Sadoffx

gold is extremely volatile pair i make sure i don't play with stop loss when trading gold because it could wipe your account within a blink of your eyes and can also deliver big profit for you but all the same you're one of the best traders i have met
      You are very kind like always. I'm not proud on this result but accepted this risk
      before went into in. No luck and bad trading. I have to accept it. Wishing you best of possible result

well...

yeah... high risk is a must in the wave of aggressive traders in this contest. but luck sometimes play a huge part too and it's undeniable
      i guess you tried your luck because you said you don't have experience with it. but as for me, i follow the footsteps of Warren Buffet and he said he never go into something that he doesn't understand. xauusd (gold) is something i don't really understand in terms of movement and behavior so i don't touch it. when i want to take advantage of gold i go into its proxy (AUDUSD).

so i guess we're on the sideline until the contest ends. let's just cheer the rest of the contestants
      Wise words. I am proove it doesn't works (to trade something unknown).
      It hurds me BAD hahahaha
      So CHEERS to other contestants.

Gadis Melayu

I do not know what to say when I saw your account balance in monitoring table is only USD824.22 left. So fast the 2nd attempt was blown I am a bit shock. That is ok. Don't be sad. You always can try again in the next contest .
      It's nothing to say. BAD trading, bad decision, worst possible result
      Will try to trade better next time.
      Wishing all of you best luck and excellent result at the end.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

KiRA (11-23-2011)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

what do you think of BH i think i would be nice after the contest if we create a group on the forum and share ideas and signals with ourselve

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      what do you think of BH i think i would be nice after the contest if we create a group on the forum and share ideas and signals with ourselve
      No problem seadoffx. You create it and inform me and I will join into it.
      Good idea

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

alright then i'll do that after the contest then baguwah,sudanfx and some other good traders can be contacted to join in

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seadoffx For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (11-23-2011)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3