• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: I'm new and i have some questions (Part 3)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

nasgor fx is on a distinguished road nasgor fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      511 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile I'm new and i have some questions (Part 3)

if we are still new in this business we can ask about the things we do not understand about this trade, and in this forum we can ask that question, because here many of the master traders share their knowledge and experience, we can ask them directly , and they will be happy to help us.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

vino is on a distinguished road vino's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasgor fx     
      if we are still new in this business we can ask about the things we do not understand about this trade, and in this forum we can ask that question, because here many of the master traders share their knowledge and experience, we can ask them directly , and they will be happy to help us.
      This forum is very good to learn forex, everyone is very excited to be petrified friend if you have questions about forex. I joined this forum and found a lot of strategy and b can share knowledge about business strategy in trading.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nahidtw is an unknown quantity at this point nahidtw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a new comer my suggestion is that you can easily find out the trading news on many broker house website. Many broker house website help us to give the daily news of Forex market. You can create a better strategy to invest your lots of time and also keep your patience to trade successfully here.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I guess its the same to all newbies. they all have lots of questions and I don't see any problem with that. Later on we going to end up learning how to trade if we only going to practice in demo and its normal for newbies to learn as those who ask questions are the one who is curious and I'm sure sooner or later he going to realize that he is making good money also. I know its hard to make money in forex. But lets face it. Its still money in the bag.

5. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gkintl is on a distinguished road gkintl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are plenty of portals offering up to date real time news. ************ is one such portal covering economic data on a real time basis. The news is instant and on time. The other alternative is investing.com. wbponline.com is also a well known portal among traders. As far as strategy is concerned, several forums offer strategies. However, as per my opinion, it is better to trade with our own strategy. It may take a bit of time to develop the same but we can be successful only when we create our own strategy as there will be an indepth understanding of the same.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zayednet is an unknown quantity at this point zayednet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This forum really helpful & I think it'll be great. If you are new trader then you can find help here & you will get to learn new things all the time & every thing is discussed about forex here so I think you are on right place. I really got help so I am ready to help the newbies to & same I think other traders here can help newbies.

7. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

sheikh rashed is on a distinguished road sheikh rashed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think if you want to learn forex news also need to read for this mt5 forum also help this because this forum also published forex news! you could see right side of this forum which mentioned forex events here you get all important forex news.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid will become famous soon enough zomosolid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are a lot of strategies in forex some success and some fail and each one have a weak in some case you need to optimize your experience and find the best strategy your self, and trading with news you find news on this site mt5.com

9. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by haissam     
      hi i have two questions about forex and how to trade so i will start my question

1-i haired many of people talk about news of forex so my question where i can find this news ?

there many of places share this news but many of them share it after we already lose or money so i wonder if there any place share it before we lose ?

2- i haired many of people talk about strategy so what is best strategy and how i can learn it ?

thanks to all
      Haissam
      1. There is no way to get the secret news before everyone makes their moves if you're small retail traders, only big players or institutional traders usually can get leaked information like this but I heard in stock you'll be put in jail if you do this.

2. There are a lot of strategies and you need time to search and experiment with them to find the best one for you.

10. #10 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,726 Times in 1,564 Posts

In Forex trading you will hear many things. Yes, there are different news of different countries are released everyday. You can find about it from different websites including your brokers website. There you can find the timing and events with some details about previous and forecast readings. It may give you some idea about news. But actual result or news are published at that time and you can't react to it immediately as currency pair moves very violently. Only pending orders work here. There is no way you can get early news. There are different strategy here in Forex, but better you make your own and use it in demos, if it has good performance use it in real account.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2