• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Is it really hard to trade in forex field? (Part 15)

1. #151 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well to some people it is hard to the extent that they do not want to stay too long because they believe that they will never be able to get things right in the Forex market, but the truth about the whole issue is that you as a trader can make trading to be a very simple thing if you really want to make it to be .

2. #152 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

umairaug is on a distinguished road umairaug's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

''''I THINK FOREX TRADING IS NOT TOUGH BUT THE WAY THAT WE CHOOSE TO TRADE IS HARD.ALL THE TRADERS KNOW THAT FOREX BUSINESS IS VERY DIFFICULT AND RISKY BUT IF WE HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE ABOUT FOREX AND KNOW HOW TO TRADE THEN WE CAN EASILY EARN MONEY FROM IT AND GET SUCCEED IN THE FOREX AND CAN BECOME A PROFESSIONAL.''''

3. #153 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a glorious beacon of light BriteMedium is a glorious beacon of light BriteMedium is a glorious beacon of light BriteMedium is a glorious beacon of light BriteMedium is a glorious beacon of light BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      564 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not at all, but the the experience and knowledge that we need to gain for making a trade profitable is much hard and somehow difficult to understand but with the tools and features existed in our trading platform and with the help of news, financial events we can earn the profit from the Forex market but it is not easy as i am offering these word because for this we have to spend our 12-15 hours a day and almost 6 months constantly even need to work on off-line chart to understand the currency pairs previous history and interaction.

4. #154 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exchanging the forex advertise is certainly not a hard activity purchase exchanging in order to make benefit is whats difficult to do however that does not implies it is an unthinkable activity, so for us to put 4 benefit we should place in attempt and contribute our opportunity to adapting to create abilities abilities after some time with it we can be making benefit well in the market.

5. #155 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem will become famous soon enough FxNaem's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is at the time that a forex trade broker thinks its difficult to exchange forex and get productive outcomes, older merchants realizes that forex is not excessively hard and it is likewise not very delicate. The know too that they ought to put time in to it and learn it. That is the common way of the forex business.

6. #156 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper is just really nice forexhelper's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      867 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex seems to be easy but actually it is not so easy as we think.To me Forex is soft but hard,because the activities of this business is so easy but the result of this business is very hard to believe.A new trader thinks that it is a money making instrument and he becomes rich very quickly but ironically it is not possible to become a rich man in overnight.I believe that it is not possible to make this business easy but we should try and get profit as much as possible and also continue this business.If we learn this business and follow basic forex rules we can make this business profitable and we can trade as long as possible.

7. #157 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accrued Payments
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is at the time that a forex trader dealer thinks that it is difficult to exchange forex and get gainful outcomes, older merchants realizes that forex is not excessively hard and it is additionally not very delicate. They know too that they ought to put time in to it and learn it that is the characteristic way of the forex business.

8. #158 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accrued Payments
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exchanging the Forex advertise is certainly not a hard activity purchase exchanging in order to make benefit is whats difficult to do however that does not implies it is an unthinkable activity so for us put 4 benefit we should place in attempt and contribute our opportunity to adapting to create abilities after some time with it we can be making benefit well in the market.

9. #159 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4493 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,662 Times in 867 Posts

trading it self is very simple all you need is just open a trad in buy or sell direction mean if you think price can go up then you can open buy trade otherwise for down trend sell trade. but analysis is real thing which require proper experience and money management plan and have a strong hold on greed so you can trade. if you have a greedy mined believe me you cant achieve success in this business as forex is most risky business.

10. #160 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ashraf-ul-makhloq will become famous soon enough ashraf-ul-makhloq will become famous soon enough ashraf-ul-makhloq's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you know Forex then entering in the Forex market and exit of Forex trading market depend in trader mind and we start our for-ex trading business for successful trading and we start our business for profit earning and wee work in our business with experience.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open