• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: I have a Secret behind my Little Success in Forex!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post I have a Secret behind my Little Success in Forex!

I am going to disclose my secret to you! I have a secret and that is hard work. To say the truth, I never find myself a lucky guy ever. I never won a single trade just on my imagination. What I do is nothing but updating myself continuously. My search history is just - secret of success in Forex Trading! I am always keen to know what other people are doing, what they are thinking and what they are sharing. I listen from everyone but never take decision from other. I make a decision with all the data I collect from other and make my final decision analyzing all of those. This is how I have managed to ensure a little success for me. What do you do??

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MasumT88 for this useful post.

BriteMedium (10-16-2018), forextime2018 (08-09-2018), logan8383 (09-25-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its not just the secret behind your success but it is the secret behinds every success. We all know that hard work is the key to success but we always try to find some short ways of success due to which we face many problems. Forex is same, if you work hard you will gain profit and success.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexmaster2018 For This Useful Post:

MasumT88 (08-28-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      710 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What you said is true and I am proud of a trader like you who has great confidence in himself and in his abilities. You are very similar to me in my way of working because I do not like to be an intellectual follower of anyone, its right that I benefit from the experience of professional traders and I learn from them, but I take my decisions to enter the market remain the first to open my trades. I am convinced of my 100% work. So when I enter the market a d I get the profit, that is what I wish. If I lose my trades, I will not leave the computer until I understand the reason for my loss.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to tradwin for this useful post.

forextime2018 (08-09-2018), MasumT88 (08-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to appreciate your trading because those who do hard work only that can understand that how a successful trader rich on top. There are not any magic for every successful trader. Only by hard work and knowledge they rich on top. They never have greed of money they focus on trading and work on his mistake and become very clear for his trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ibtesam2017 is on a distinguished road ibtesam2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The methods of success in Forex are much more important than the fact that it depends on the basic analysis, technical, classical and other analysis and also depends on the quality of the strategy that you use and your understanding and understanding and expectations of market movement

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to ibtesam2017 for this useful post.

forextime2018 (08-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

KingRaja is on a distinguished road KingRaja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      649 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is not secret it is the big reality of every successful person's success. the secret of success in forex is use the mind with hard work, do not think like unprofessional trader, set the small targets and try to achieve them, and do not trust others make owen strategy and improve your self every day.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is what can help a trader to achieve success in forex business if we are hardworking we will achieve success in the long run a forex trader who learns and practice forex every day and always notice reason of profit and loss as will always achieve every day its not easy by it due to passion for the business that can help us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to o8o66515667 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my secrete in my own success in Forex trading is far is determination as far as i am concern there is no trader that can do well in Forex trading without the necessary determination because in Forex trading when the going get tough it is only your determination that will keep you going and it will eventually pay off for you if you try it. its a universal law determination is key to success.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yatin1443 will become famous soon enough yatin1443's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasumT88     
      I am going to disclose my secret to you! I have a secret and that is hard work. To say the truth, I never find myself a lucky guy ever. I never won a single trade just on my imagination. What I do is nothing but updating myself continuously. My search history is just - secret of success in Forex Trading! I am always keen to know what other people are doing, what they are thinking and what they are sharing. I listen from everyone but never take decision from other. I make a decision with all the data I collect from other and make my final decision analyzing all of those. This is how I have managed to ensure a little success for me. What do you do??

ya it is a great thrade and i want to do thnkfull my friend m.k he was say abaout than and i was understand and than i will doing with a strategy in forex trading and really the strategy is a resion of my success in forex tradding .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 has a spectacular aura about shoaibashraf890 has a spectacular aura about shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think every one has a something special behind in their life success. because remember that without hardworking it is impossible that we can get the maximum profit from forex never to be. so you have to be required some planning and some strong money management behind this to get this profit thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3