• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 ... 9 12 13 14 15

Thread: My advice to beginners (Part 19)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WiseTrader will become famous soon enough WiseTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahsan Prince     
      The beginners should start from the demo account to first get the practice, experience and fundamental knowledge of trading. This account is also very helpful in the real trading. This is also a good teacher for the beginners. My advice to beginners so when you will be practice to demo account then try to control to emotion and follow the news then you will be success so demo account practice experience is very effective for the real trading business.

Yeah!! Sure, if you are very new then first of all you have to trade with demo account. For theoretcial knowledge you can take this forum as a beginner and to do some trade then you have to visit the most popular section of this forum 'Trading Journal ' section. Through this you can start demo trading and after six months you will be a great trader.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to WiseTrader for this useful post.

Parabolic (01-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WiseTrader     
      Yeah!! Sure, if you are very new then first of all you have to trade with demo account. For theoretcial knowledge you can take this forum as a beginner and to do some trade then you have to visit the most popular section of this forum 'Trading Journal ' section. Through this you can start demo trading and after six months you will be a great trader.

You are absolutely right mate!! This forum is store house of knowledge all about forex and its trading system. Everything you will get from here and through this forum if you do some practice with demo account, then after few days you will be one of the best trader.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Parabolic for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), WiseTrader (01-31-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WiseTrader will become famous soon enough WiseTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic     
      You are absolutely right mate!! This forum is store house of knowledge all about forex and its trading system. Everything you will get from here and through this forum if you do some practice with demo account, then after few days you will be one of the best trader.

Exactly, from this forum you may get all theoretical knowledge and you will be experienced with some recent trading history if you visit trading journal section and besides these work you can do some demo trading for long period. Try some selective pair first time along with some commodities. Good luck mate.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shahidfx     
      The beginners should start from the demo account to first get the practice, experience and fundamental knowledge of trading. This account is also very helpful in the real trading. This is also a good teacher for the beginners.
      It is better to start with a demo account and then go to the forum and trade for bonuses, because the first time in the real world you will lose a lot. To lose at a minimum you need to trade not a big lot and open 3 trades per day. Trade on one currency pair and do not trade during the news and after the news release at least 1 hour.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mastadon for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1083 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,431 Times in 2,128 Posts

Every beginner in forex trading business needs their time to learn the basic knowledge they need to run this business, the basic skill and knowledge will eventually help the trader to start learning and also gaining some basic about how to control their trade and also how to manage their investment and also them self in their trade, a new trader must not use the real account and too focused on the result they can earn from forex trading without even having the skill they need, demo account is i think the best environment for a trader to learn and also evaluate their system and strategy before the real account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

bocahedan (04-30-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

asmafatima is on a distinguished road asmafatima's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the beginners should start from the demo account.first get the practice for experience because experience of Forex market is very important for earning. this account is very helpful in real account. this is also a good teacher for the beginners. avoid emotional trading because emotion effect on our trade and we can not take the right decision.so in the time when you learning Forex market must learn how to control emotions and greed.these are basic rules of Forex market for good earning if we follow them strictly then we can get success.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asmafatima     
      the beginners should start from the demo account.first get the practice for experience because experience of Forex market is very important for earning. this account is very helpful in real account. this is also a good teacher for the beginners. avoid emotional trading because emotion effect on our trade and we can not take the right decision.so in the time when you learning Forex market must learn how to control emotions and greed.these are basic rules of Forex market for good earning if we follow them strictly then we can get success.
      we recommend as beginners in Forex trading, you should not have the idea that Forex trading is easy. Apart from having to master knowledge about Forex in order to become a successful trader, you must also be careful of fraud. There are many factors that you must pay attention to when you enter the world of Forex.

The first, recognize and realize the risks in trading Forex. Because as with other investments, in Forex the risks that can occur are commensurate with the profits that you can achieve.

The second, you have to practice on a demo account to get trading experience without having to lose real money. By practicing on a demo account, you can try various types of strategies and find out various market conditions.

The third, never give up because the loss will definitely occur in this business. You must have strong dreams to make you never give up to succeed on Forex.

The 4th, prepare mentally and strong will to continue learning, because in Forex trading there are so many things that need to be understood and learned.

The last, do not be impatient to immediately use the entire deposit. Use a deposit "only as much as you are willing to lose".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,212 Times in 633 Posts

My advice for new trader is to do more and more demo trading with demo account, only demo trading can remove your unusual mistakes on forex trading,
      Whats your problem? The answer will be front of you when you do demo practice. All broker offering a system to demo trade, also instaforex also offering demo trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends beginners does not need to trade in live account because first of all they must learn about trading and get knowledge about the market ups and downs and work on demo account for some time when you can able for trading so use live account.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Open a trading account and finding a good online broker and read the books to grow the knowledge. Read articles for more awareness and understanding the trading markets use the demo account account for practice and study the great way to improve the trading. Read the news and follows the market . More important for the beginner's that more becareful during investing real capital in the real account.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Beginner's in the forex trading market having short knowledge and they want to be rich quickly. Those beginner's soon get the loss in the for3x trading market because they always open the trade against the trend or open the several trade with the moving market currency price and they imagine that market now reverse but result they get the loss and blow off their account. It's common mistakes in forex market and every trader done like this and then they hurt from trading business.

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 15 ... 9 12 13 14 15