• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: For Beginners (Part 2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool For Beginners (Part 2)

yes forex beginners will be very careful they need more practice and work more for getting success in forex it will be very risky business they will take steps very carefully when they will join live trading daily practice in demo and then trade in live account for making profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

meeco will become famous soon enough meeco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good advices for beginners, i need to focus on three important things for the beginners, knowledge, patience and discipline, the beginner needs knowledge to become good trader, and need patience as he will not be good in short period of time, and should discipline with his plan to succeed.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meeco     
      good advices for beginners, i need to focus on three important things for the beginners, knowledge, patience and discipline, the beginner needs knowledge to become good trader, and need patience as he will not be good in short period of time, and should discipline with his plan to succeed.
      It seem like an easy thing to do, but in reality it is difficult to apply this in our trading activities, especially in the real account, we already know what the cause of this, the main problem is psychological factors, so many traders who say that forex trading is 80 % about psychology.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ricky Stewart is an unknown quantity at this point Ricky Stewart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a beginner trader in order for you to minimize the risk of losing money, you need to have some basic knowledge in charting before you start trading. In most Forex trading systems, Forex charts are there to assist you with your trades.

Forex charts are a visual representation of the exchange rates of currencies. This is where you will mostly base your decisions to buy and sell currencies. You have to learn how to read the different Forex charts in order for you to successfully trade in the Forex market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

casual is on a distinguished road casual's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      456 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

beginners has no good ability to read market and circumstances, has no ability to make good result since they are unable to perform proper analysis. things run complex and good experience will lead traders able to handle all of potential problems.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut is a jewel in the rough kalut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      756 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for beginner. forex trading can make be rich. it's very potential business to earn money and can change your life shortly. but you should have good skill, more experience and proper knowledge to stay and earn money here. you should have good discipline and good patient to stay in this business

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think Forex had no need to be careful if he is starting his career with the demo account but if he is going to start his career with the real account then this is a serious threat for him and he is in danger.I will never advise a newbie to start the career with the real money.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

gulaksarker is on a distinguished road gulaksarker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      947 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my view forex beginners are very curious to get profit from this business. But they are not willing to learn this business properly. They just focus on profit. As a result they become loser in forex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Bisma22 is on a distinguished road Bisma22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

which must be considered when running trade beginners is the skill and hard work, the two things that will allow us to get successfully tickets. skill on knowledge and experience, the ability to execute a trade and be able to read the direction of price movement. hard work is the ability to trade with always discipline and stay patient.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

quluhuala will become famous soon enough quluhuala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

before any beginner will invest in the forex market it is good for them to first invest in the demo account but not with their money but with their time, it is your time that will give you the opportunity to know how the forex market behaves as that is what will continue to push you towards the right place.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ...