• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: For Beginners (Part 2)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A forex beginner has a whole world of opportunity in front of him. There is a lot that can be gained if only the proper trading knowledge and skill is acquired. That is why the only weapon that a beginner needs to acquire is the weapon of knowledge which is gained from learning and practice.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

janiasif is on a distinguished road janiasif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan     
      yes forex beginners will be very careful they need more practice and work more for getting success in forex it will be very risky business they will take steps very carefully when they will join live trading daily practice in demo and then trade in live account for making profit.
      the new trader must need lot of learning and knowledge and experience they need lot of practice and they should use the demo account for long time to increase the experience in the forex experience and knowledge are very important so try to increase these

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This business remains very hard for the new traders because without learning properly they have to spend time.If the new traders have target to earn money from the beginning they will not learn this business.For this reason it is better to start this business very slowly because one cannot earn money fastly from this business.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Chatty

fero will become famous soon enough fero will become famous soon enough fero's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

beginners needs to take their time in learning and practice and should not trade in the real market until know how to master a good strategy for trading, they should learn how to analyze the market to be able to choose the best positions of trading and get good results.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

suhaimi15 is on a distinguished road suhaimi15's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for beginners, concentrate most of your energy for learning process. don't set your mind too much on getting profit. if you learn wisely, the profit will come to you eventually. those who target only profit will get it in the beginning, but will lose it by the time goes. so, if you want to earn, start by learning.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush will become famous soon enough goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fact about practicing is that it enables the trader to sharpen his skills and increases his exposure as well. So the beginner needs to practice with the demo account before investing in his real account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MuhammadGehu is on a distinguished road MuhammadGehu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For beginners are encouraged to continue learning in the search for knowledge and deepen the experience. Besides forex is a lucrative business but also very risky to lose. I think a demo trading is very good for beginners who are learning stage where beginners will immediately adapt to market movements and finding the right strategy. In the demo trading beginners can train and train conviction arrange financing when opening and closing orders. And also train the emotional control at the time of the trade in order to avoid greed.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,942 Times in 2,847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan     
      yes forex beginners will be very careful they need more practice and work more for getting success in forex it will be very risky business they will take steps very carefully when they will join live trading daily practice in demo and then trade in live account for making profit.
      Here trader need to move step by step and at first step trader need to learn the basics and then he might move on the right way and choose to trade on the demo in the second step. A true trader must not leave demo until he get all that he need for his trading and always prefer to evaluate his traidng from time to time for more perfection.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

alam1412 is on a distinguished road alam1412's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the most risky business in the world. Here most of the traders start trading with greedy mind. They just think that they will be able to make million dollar within short time. Specially the beginners always think like that. I think that they should first learn about this business. Then they may try with demo account to test their ability.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

anwarfx is an unknown quantity at this point anwarfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suhaimi15     
      for beginners, concentrate most of your energy for learning process. don't set your mind too much on getting profit. if you learn wisely, the profit will come to you eventually. those who target only profit will get it in the beginning, but will lose it by the time goes. so, if you want to earn, start by learning.
      Yes... I agree with you bro. concentrate is the must for beginners to learning process. need to hard work for learning and try to get knowledge. if we gain this profit will come automatically.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ...