from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 66721870 - Team GBP/USD - Using OLHC bar + Nison

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,284 Times in 2,751 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Post 66721870 - Team GBP/USD - Using OLHC bar + Nison

Hello, this is the updated thread.

This will be my contest thread where i will trade using the chart. On my chart there will be OLHC bars and i will use my knowledge that i've learned by the master Mr.Steve Nison. I want to see if i can be profitable with using only the chart. No fibbo no indicators and only the chart. Mainly i will use the h1 time frame.

Let's see how it goes

here is my information:
    login 66721870
    investor password ggljzo89
    @ InstaForex-Contest.com

How will i trade this? Like i said i will use Nison candle enterpretation and the knowledge i've got mostly there. More information on this you can find in my thread here: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ophy-of-Price/

I should also say that i might not have a lot of time to trade this, some days there may be no trades at all. but i will do what i can. enjoy the show!

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
    <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

bidyut (09-02-2015), chimasky (08-02-2015), ding dong (05-02-2015), goodguy333 (09-02-2015), nasimuddin (09-02-2015), NikitaBelle (06-02-2015)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,107 Times in 2,119 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, Alex ..
    you already understand the theory you use it well, let's look at it in this contest.
    we became a team, I can learn from you for some advice you can give, Alex ..

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yea no problemo, i will post many charts. with levels and ideas. let's rock n roll this

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

in this contest the goal is to win. that means that the trading done will mostly likely be things that "we" do not do on real live accounts. for example here i will be using some crazy things like risking over 1000 dollars per trade, that might happen. i might lose 4 trades in a row and still risk more but that is trading in a contest. the trades will be explained ofc when i have time, not instantly

with the teachings on Steve Nison many things on the chart are open to discussion, not all but many are. so that means that i will use my knowledge to place trades accordingly. i will use trades that have decent rr and with an agressive mm there will probably be some crazy things happening. lets see where it all ends. i will do what i can.

<--

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

ding dong (09-02-2015)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,793 Times in 1,166 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN THIS GROUP.

Hope you will do best.

Best of luck mate.

I have already started my journey.

Good luck.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    very nice Nasimuddin! we will do this don't worry

here is what i see so far:

synopsis:
    A an old top, not really usefull anymore
    B a place where it was possible to enter short 3 times. all with great rr.
    C the bottom, proven twice now
    D a level where price came up
    E the lowest price could go before creating the new top
    F the new and current top
    G current low and
    the purple line is from D

i was looking to enter short here on lower timeframes but i really couldn't see it. not enough rr and/or not enough spread to do it just yet. perhaps i can go long/short at G. we shall see if price comes there again. otherwise we have F to look at i think.

<--

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

bidyut (09-02-2015)

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,265 Times in 2,489 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yo Bro Alexander

A nice chart you have there

Good to see a good Trader in our group of Cable

Lets do this man

(Did I tell you that Sweden has beautiful ,Blue Eyed Blonde women?!)

Good luck mate

Cheers
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

10. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-02-2015)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    lol yes OT but those girls are ...... well we say they are stupid, but you might like em that way. hahah

opened a trade on m5 but tbh i don't think i have time to play on that chart. will close it shortly.. and i did close it. there is much opportunity but i have other things to do also so. can't babysit this. trade opened on "price will not go past old level, or will it?" that and a doji and pin, i use 800 usd risk per trade here. rr 1:3 at start.

here is the chart:

<--

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

goodguy333 (09-02-2015)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello, Alex ...
    Yup, I like your trading style ...
    trading naked, man ......
    how your observations for GBPUSD now?
    could still go down again, or will go up ... ??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-02-2015)

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4575 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    we will see what happens. i just posted in the other thread ...... like i think i said, we should have a thread for our team. maybe a moderator could answer if this is possible? i mean it is a team contest right? or is it?

<--

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

ding dong (09-02-2015)

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yup, Alex.
    but price 1.5190, is the price that struck me as being a question. hihihihi ...
    coincides with the line of MA 200 ...
    if it can be passed, I agree to the price will test the 1.5168 .......................

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...