• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Trading system by Candle stick and daily open line indicator.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mohabbatullah     
      Yes dear FlyingShark ! this is Daily open line indicator and you got it ! lots of Thanks for ding dong ! any way this is simple strategy just try to use in H1 time frame and try to understand how candle stick move upper and down level of daily open line ? I hope you will realize some things....
      hello, dear....
      This is another form of weeks to see changes every day use fibo ....
      white line is open daily, and the next movement will be seen in a matter of fibo ...
      what do you think?, I still do not quite understand the purpose of your ....
      you can make the rules clearer for it, or it is the understanding of the candlestick?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Indicator--->> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post10988319

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

FlyingShark (02-15-2015), sameeh (04-12-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2183 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,374 Posts

Yes dear FlyingShark ! this is Daily open line indicator and you got it ! lots of Thanks for ding dong ! any way this is simple strategy just try to use in H1 time frame and try to understand how candle stick move upper and down level of daily open line ? I hope you will realize some things....
      I will try to stick with your system and use more my candlestick formations knowledge my friend. What are some favorite patterns/formations you use for entries?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

sameeh (04-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo will become famous soon enough Anne Taiwo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      I will try to stick with your system and use more my candlestick formations knowledge my friend. What are some favorite patterns/formations you use for entries?
      I think that the beauty of any strategy is that you can add your own style to it. Why not research the different candlestick patterns that you know and try them for a good entry with this strategy on a demo account. The stuff that might work well for ding dong, might not really work well for you. Who knows you may even find a more profitable way with this strategy.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2183 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,262 Times in 1,374 Posts

I think that the beauty of any strategy is that you can add your own style to it. Why not research the different candlestick patterns that you know and try them for a good entry with this strategy on a demo account. The stuff that might work well for ding dong, might not really work well for you. Who knows you may even find a more profitable way with this strategy.
      I know that we can use many filters and indicators for this strategy, but I would like to learn more about the developers strategy and try to stick to its thread.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

ding dong (02-16-2015)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      I know that we can use many filters and indicators for this strategy, but I would like to learn more about the developers strategy and try to stick to its thread.
      hihihi, Yup, I also hope that like you, Fly ...
      see clear rules to be submitted by the TS, it will be the basis of which we can understand to understand the purpose of the strategy is clear, if it is open daily as a basis, perhaps for trend reversal will continue and will have differences, and this could haya understood by the explanation from TS.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (02-16-2015)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend daily open line indicator is seen to start with the London opening and there might be seen some candlestick formation like hammer or bullish or bearish engulfing which indicate the future price movement on hourly charts on technical analysis basis but do not follow it during the news at all .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4337 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,512 Times in 779 Posts

This is my Trading chart with my favorite indicator.
      It will be worthwhile to know whether the results you obtained from using this indicator were encouraging, if so then it will be a good idea to specify when and hoe to the indicator and its limitations if there is any.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

mecherine is on a distinguished road mecherine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      17 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice indicator. But how can we trade with this indicator, where can we enter the trade, where can we place the stop loss and take profit. The indicator is very simple and show neatly on the chart. I like making my chart simple because simplicity is the best. So I like this indicator.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

doing forex trading by analyzing candlestick patterns is a way of trading that can help us to be able to get support and resistance points that will help us to know the trends that will occur with the help of support points and resistance from the candlestick form that occurs. each form of candlestick will have a large influence if we understand every form that occurs after the turn of time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

sameeh (04-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh is a name known to all sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      634 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is my Trading chart with my favorite indicator.
      the indicator looks good because it can help for making of more accurate decision of trading and so this will help for making of more accurate and effective trading and so this will decrease the risk and increase the possibility of earning always, the trader may need to practice on the indicator first to know how to use it properly for trading and making of money.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sameeh For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (04-17-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2