• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Need forex ultra scalper

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i got the indicator and now my indicators are complete and i can continue my trading with the use of this indicator,Thank you so much brother,you have solved a very big problem of mine and i am very happy now, i searched this indicator almost every where but could not found it,But at last thanks to you because you gave it to me,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adeel trader For This Useful Post:

ding dong (02-16-2015)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,058 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adeel trader     
      Yes i got the indicator and now my indicators are complete and i can continue my trading with the use of this indicator,Thank you so much brother,you have solved a very big problem of mine and i am very happy now, i searched this indicator almost every where but could not found it,But at last thanks to you because you gave it to me,
      Spoiler Spoiler:

hello, Adeel ...
      whether on your chart indicators that work well ...?
      because in my chart, indicators ultra flater not work and it does not look reveals something ...

4. #13 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader has a spectacular aura about adeel trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  ultra flatter.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  152.8 KBwell on my chart it work so fine and i can see this,here see that chart of eur/usd here i installed the ultra flatter and then used it,it works and show me the signals,its color is orange and it appears on the chart when the market is showing fake signals,So it might not shown on your chart for that reason,but it work fine for me,See by yourself

5. #14 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      Spoiler Spoiler:

hello, Adeel ...
      whether on your chart indicators that work well ...?
      because in my chart, indicators ultra flater not work and it does not look reveals something ...
      i think i know what was the problem in your indicator and it was so common,and if you make it correct then you will see that indicator too,Now i see that the chart you showed me is having time frame of M30,and the ultra flatter indicator will work only on M1 time frame,So that is why you can not see your ultra flatter visible,To make it visible use ultra flatter in M1 time frame then it will work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adeel trader For This Useful Post:

ding dong (02-17-2015)

7. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,058 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adeel trader     
      i think i know what was the problem in your indicator and it was so common,and if you make it correct then you will see that indicator too,Now i see that the chart you showed me is having time frame of M30,and the ultra flatter indicator will work only on M1 time frame,So that is why you can not see your ultra flatter visible,To make it visible use ultra flatter in M1 time frame then it will work.
      ahhahaha ....
      Yup, I saw this indicator work, Adel ....
      so, this is not free, Adeel. you have to pay his tribute to me .....
      Just kiding, I will help you if I can do it, dear ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

adeel trader (02-17-2015)

9. #16 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Pako is an unknown quantity at this point Pako's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi ding dong, i'm trying to write an ea with these indicators, do you also have .mql4 files for ultra-filter and ultra-signal? )

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2