• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66723596 - Team NZD/USD - Using Scalping with 3 MA

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

Default 66723596 - Team NZD/USD - Using Scalping with 3 MA

I am having problem with my internet connection. Trading details will be posted soon

Login 66723596
      Password
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor gtvxnz17

*any mod plz fix the title by putting account number.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

chimasky (02-08-2015), ding dong (02-05-2015), goodguy333 (02-09-2015), NikitaBelle (02-06-2015), systematicfx (02-06-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My Trading Strategy

Hi guys

Basically the strategy is same as I previously wrote about it. Now I will add one more MA with these two MA to find out slow movement & key point, currently I do not have setting any mt4 on my pc as because I just installed a new OS so I cant upload any mt4 pic.

My all three MA got three different setting 10SMA 5SMA and 76EMA and this strategy is more likely another MA crossover with the pre defiend TF, We will get their as soon as I start the trade.

You can find these indicator in here
      Moving-Average-MA
      and this is a whole list of different type of MA indicator link
      Index of Moving Average

and Sorry for late reply ...my Internet connection is not in a good shape

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fahids for this useful post.

danyal01 (02-07-2015), systematicfx (02-06-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi there, i am badly stuck just because of mas i think i should change my strategy using these useless MAs or EMAs. i will use a new strategy as i am over from contest.
      Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Took my first trade, split it with two different order and both are buying my contest pair NZD/USD.

Check the image

All 3 MA are in line and indicating a up trend at TF H1 , Normally I do not trade at morning , but I think it will be different trade at this time , last two week nzdusd was bullish and as WC is running in nzdusd there has a good chance that pair go up more.

I didn't use stop loss as because it is a contest account. But I point the stop loss for the real account. Lot size is maximum by using full margin
      Take profit is set to 40 pip

[IMG][/IMG]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (02-16-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here is my three trade that has been taken lately. I am kind a busy & couldn't update all my trade.

The reason was same that to follow the trend & keep going it.
      While I am writing of this the trend become slightly out of it ...But i believe it will go to its way .

I have pointed stop loss for real account with a red sign and doted line

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My all trade has been closed with profit & I took couple of more trade with same reason. & it is because trend is up ...& price currently testing its lower border.

Place a stop loss on your real account at the doted point.

check the picture you will all understand the magic of three MA cross over

Name:  trade4.png
Views: 65
Size:  35.1 KB

Order size is maximum with 200 lot size with full margin , If this trade close with profit , me & my team will stand in good position
      Take profit set on 100 pips without stop loss. It is because I am not getting any time to trade so currently rather scalping I am going for a long trade.
      Will try to do scalping on next week

Let me know if you have question

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its all look fine , with the same analysis I added one more trade with same tp , lot size 100. I hope if not today then next week my all trade will be close with maximum profit

Name:  trade 5.png
Views: 57
Size:  57.1 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01 has a spectacular aura about danyal01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi fahids, all was going good enough but now i was shocked to see your account situation, bad luck maybe, but nzd dropped so heavy....

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Hi fahids, all was going good enough but now i was shocked to see your account situation, bad luck maybe, but nzd dropped so heavy....

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Never Go Against your heart decisions in Forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,163 Posts

You have done a great job.

I have a fear of you.

But when NU goes down i was very happy.

You are very dangerous man.

Best wishes.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You