• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66728524 - Team EUR/JPY - D1 time frame and both fundamental and technical analysis.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cold

mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      666 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,309 Times in 546 Posts

Trade is in up trend now. So don`t try to sell it for a long time. You can do scalping by selling it.
      My first target is fill up.
      First trade touch my TP 135.00 and get 853$ profit. Still i have an open trade with 1880$ profit by i will not close it. My target is 137.00 . Hope for the best to my team.
      Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cold

mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi has much to be proud of mowsumi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      666 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It`s still uptrend. So don`t try to sell it. Just waiting for break 136.20 resistance. If it break this then market will touch my tp point. Best of luck mates.
      Be nice to people on your way up because you`ll meet them on your way down. Wilson mizner .

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hope, you will reach to your goal because the market is going in favour of your trade where you buy this currency pair but I do not follow your analysis. So, I am in great danger position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bangler Tiger For This Useful Post:

mowsumi (02-11-2015)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cold

Accumulated bonus
      666 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For but3t and others i close my all running trade to give big lot size. Lets take a risk. My analysis suggest me to buy it.
      Best of luck.

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Already I have lost half of my capital and balance while there is a storm. Beside this, now I am in a danger point like i have no free margin to take the risk of buy. So, what can I do here. Best of luck.

Page 2 of 2 1 2