• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Do traders have the right to know their broker's liquidity providers?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do traders have the right to know their broker's liquidity providers?

Each forex broker has its own liquidity provider and I would like to know whether the traders have the right to know the liquidity providers of his brokers ? If yes , who are you broker's liquidity providers?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Yeehaw

umairsam84 is a jewel in the rough umairsam84 is a jewel in the rough umairsam84 is a jewel in the rough umairsam84 is a jewel in the rough umairsam84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do traders have right to know broker's liquidity providers ?

Well when you are choosing a broker to open tour trading account, it is better to first collect and thoroughly read all the information about your broker so that you know all about your broker. We can't just invest our capital somewhere we are not familiar with and talking about liquidity providers, Traders have full right to know the broker's liquidity providers because we are investing our money and you can easily find that information on your broker's website or surf Internet for comparison and choosing best broker for you.
      Please Click
      Thanks
      If You Like my Post....
      All the Forum Rules are available at THIS LINK

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't know about that bro, but maybe it's not the clients right, so i will never ask, or maybe some broker will let their clients to know their liquidity providers, but i am sure instaforex is still trusted, ,without knowing about that thing,
      and i don't need that,, i only need to be consistent, that's the only my purpose

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

juhurulislam is on a distinguished road juhurulislam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think , it is right for a trader to know their brokers liquidity provider because they trade in their company. I think insta Forex is a such types of broker that give the idea about liquidity about insta Forex. If the trader can know this they can trust in insta Forex. By knowing this every trader can make experience about liquidity of trading. If any one try to know the liquidity of brokers he can learn more about his broker so it is his right to know broker liquidity providers.

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kie202 is an unknown quantity at this point kie202's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juhurulislam     
      I think , it is right for a trader to know their brokers liquidity provider because they trade in their company. I think insta Forex is a such types of broker that give the idea about liquidity about insta Forex. If the trader can know this they can trust in insta Forex. By knowing this every trader can make experience about liquidity of trading. If any one try to know the liquidity of brokers he can learn more about his broker so it is his right to know broker liquidity providers.
      it must be true in choosing a broker, because each trader has the right to know the advantages of the broker, yes insta forex coined excellence very far with another broker, broker liquidity for the customer is very influential, because by having a good liquidity will bring full trust to the customer is

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

broker has a good liquidity because every broker does have a lot of experience which will help traders to trade with its benefit. so there are times when we want to make trades we should always have a good trading liquidity as well as if any of it will be very detrimental for us.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on my understanding, Broker execute the transaction itself. He has the right not to disclose the final executor of the transaction (the actual acts as counterparty in the transaction), and may limit the information to naming only the main brokers with which it works. And I'm personally not interested in knowing who is acting as a liquidity provider broker.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mine2take is an unknown quantity at this point mine2take's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Traders have the right to know. This is why many brokers display their liquidity providers on their homepage. I contacted my broker and they gave me a list of their liquidity providers. Although there is no way for you to confirm this. Many of the liquidity providers provide liquidity to many brokers. So in the end, it does not matter to us traders. All we want to is to buy and sell right? So if our orders get filled always, what is the need to want a list of providers. Do you want to open a brokerage firm?
      signature removed by dzin4aans!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker will become famous soon enough ringgit_maker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i'm not sure whether the trader have the right to know the broker liquidity provider but however, as a client we deserve to know those kind of information more over if the client deposit a quite large amount of deposit. but it still need to refer on the broker rules whether they able to provide or not.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think is not really in out interest to know brokers liquidity as such. Whenever we decide to open liver account we usually go through several options of our needs for proper trading, and that we cross examine each and every broker in question before finally deciding to open live account. So if the broker is transparent they usually send their liquidity or any information they feel you will wish to know, after all brokers have support which you can request absolute anything except clients data or login.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kimu For This Useful Post:

Mastadon (05-18-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2