• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Do traders have the right to know their broker's liquidity providers?

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mercyforex     
      Each forex broker has its own liquidity provider and I would like to know whether the traders have the right to know the liquidity providers of his brokers ? If yes , who are you broker's liquidity providers?
      Hi Mercyforex! Sorry, but we cannot disclosed it.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Lonely

bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,053 Times in 886 Posts

i think that every broker has its own rules and regulations..as a traders, we do not have any right to ask them about their liquidity providers and we should not be worried about that...as far as we are concern ,we should always ask them about their registration , regulatory authority and their other things which make them a reliable and trustworthy broker..

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mercyforex     
      Each forex broker has its own liquidity provider and I would like to know whether the traders have the right to know the liquidity providers of his brokers ? If yes , who are you broker's liquidity providers?
      some of broker will happy to tell their clients who is their liquidity
      brokers like ICmarkets or Tickmill and any other ECN out there usually have partnership with big banks like BOA or Citi

but some of them like Insta does not want to tell its liquidity. and it is no problem at all.

as long as the broker cash are liquid enough to pay traders.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1465 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course any broker is not obliged to tell trader about their liquidity; however, most traders would like to know it so as to make sure their orders should be executed right. Therefore, broker might lose clients because they fail to be clear in business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackcm     
      Of course any broker is not obliged to tell trader about their liquidity; however, most traders would like to know it so as to make sure their orders should be executed right. Therefore, broker might lose clients because they fail to be clear in business.
      actually and order not must executed at the price we requested, it is called slipage, and sometimes happen if market moving very fast
      when i trade with Insta because Insta is a fixed spread broker, i never face slipage when news release.
      of course it will diffrent if we trade with variable spread brokers like oanda or tickmill,
      Their spreads sometimes widening, and it is normal as long as after the news release they corrected it back
      and i rarely have spreads bigger then 4 pips for AUD USD when news release when using a variable spreads brokers.

but the important thing, as long as the broker pay our withdrawal, no worries !

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ilovemuhammad is an unknown quantity at this point ilovemuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend there is no problem if any body want's to know who is liquidity provider of your broker because all data available on site and i also think it is a best way to attract clients , because through this we are able to earn well from this market .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Quantum22 will become famous soon enough Quantum22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      821 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well every Forex trader knows what they are seeing as important or not and for me i do not care anything about the liquidity that my Broker has or where it comes from, I am solely interested in learning Forex skills for my success.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimu     
      I think is not really in out interest to know brokers liquidity as such. Whenever we decide to open liver account we usually go through several options of our needs for proper trading, and that we cross examine each and every broker in question before finally deciding to open live account. So if the broker is transparent they usually send their liquidity or any information they feel you will wish to know, after all brokers have support which you can request absolute anything except clients data or login.
      Unfortunately, there are few such brokers. Many brokers refuse to give any information or give incorrect information. Most brokers benefit from hiding all information from clients. For a broker, the main thing is for the client to deposit money and leave all the money on forex. Liquidity is very important for us, the quality of order execution depends on it.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont have any idea about this because i choose my broker regards to his service and payment process and spread i didnt read their tern and condition yet but now i talk with them and ask them about this hope they will support me

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2