• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 21 ... 16 19 20 21

Thread: Does politics have impact on forex market? (Part 7)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Does politics have impact on forex market? (Part 7)

Yes, politics have impact in forex market. Because forex is a currency market. For many reason the value of the money can increase or decrease of a country. If create a problem in a country then Political disturbance creates a inconstancy in a country which keeps a impact on that countries currencies. Which we can see after release a political and economical news. Actually it is a part of fundamental analysis and we need to learn it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course politics can have a big impact on forex market..
      For example political elections (a common occurrence in almost every country) can have a major impact on the nation's currency. Traders can view elections as isolated from potential political instability and uncertainty, usually equivalent to greater fluctuations in the value of the nation's currency. In most cases, forex participants simply watch the pre-election polls to see what to expect and see if there are any changes, because change in government can mean a change in the ideology of state citizens, which is usually the equivalent of a different approach to monetary or financial policy.
      In addition, political parties or individuals perceived as more financially responsible or interested in promoting economic growth tend to enhance the relative value of the currency. For example, the incumbent of the job seen as "sustaining an economy" facing the risk of losing its position of power could lead to a currency decline due to concerns about future economic growth limitations and predictability.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to WassIFX for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), Zeref (04-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, fundamental news related to politics usually affects the economic activities of a country. Therefore the impact of these political results can impact the world of forex trading or the economy. So how do we react. That is by looking at which political policy towards. If the political policy impacts dovish on the currency. We recommend that we look for sell opportunities in that currency. The opposite is true if economic politics is to strengthen the currency, so we should buy it in that pair.

However, not all political news has a high impact on the market, only political news that has an effect on the economy that affects the market, so we must separate political news that does not have a big influence on the market with political news that influences this market for the political news that does not affect the market we ignore, and for political news that can affect the market we examine further to determine what the impact on the market, this is quite difficult if we do it ourselves, so we need references from the parties competent and from reliable news sources, we must also see the tendency of what the market likes and dislikes towards the direction of political news.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), WassIFX (04-21-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

RafayChouhan is an unknown quantity at this point RafayChouhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question about impect politics on this trading forum, i think no because its a online trading forum where a whole groble worlds inverters and trader involves, politics has no visible impact on this..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RafayChouhan For This Useful Post:

nadeembhai1 (04-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,005 Times in 394 Posts

Yes i must say that with political distrubance the currency of some country will also distrub the distrubance in plitics will decrease or increase the currency of some country
      So we have to work according to the currency scale or with according to the forex market trend we can not work against the trend if we did it we have to face many losses in this regards

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodWorker For This Useful Post:

nadeembhai1 (04-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think big politics can effect the forex market but small issues do not effect on the market this is true so we should not take it seriously that politics issue will effect much but only big news are effect on the market so we should care about that.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend the stock market of any country depends upon it's politics. When the news of politics is realised it's also effect the market of forex.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes politics have an impact on the forex trading we often get bad results from the trade when we neglect the political event of that country just take an example when on brexit deal British prime minister Theresa May suffer no vote of confidence on deal then gbp suffer.
      Trust only on Allah

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad is on a distinguished road Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Political related every news doesn't have impact on this market and we need to know that what kinds of news are really very important to one currency,,the economic and polities really have impact in this business the most important thing when trading is better understanding on this business, politics of a country will greatly affect the value of its currency, and therefore, if we are expert in fundamental analysis, then we can make a profit in this situation,whatever our leaders say or do in the world of politics all come to affect what the market does.

Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 21 ... 16 19 20 21