Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: I got it at last - naked trading!

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

hundred2000k is on a distinguished road hundred2000k's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool I got it at last - naked trading!

I still can't believe that I can trade manually. Its time to start forget about finding a profitable EA.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tuan...roducer/207241

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hundred2000k For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (17-12-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

ns34cjr will become famous soon enough ns34cjr will become famous soon enough ns34cjr's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    827 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hundred2000k     
    I still can't believe that I can trade manually. Its time to start forget about finding a profitable EA.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Tuan...roducer/207241
    it means that you do not use indicators - candlestick or the chart for making analysis?naked trading is away to trade witout indicators or the chart...blinding trading,,and it is only read the news..you have a good way right now

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to ns34cjr for this useful post.

hundred2000k (16-12-2011), sofeenevu (27-06-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

hundred2000k is on a distinguished road hundred2000k's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thank you hunlion. However, it's only the beginning.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

maklad94 has a spectacular aura about maklad94 has a spectacular aura about maklad94's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good results my friend but it is blinding trading or what your way ? .. the manual trading makes you have more fun more learning and better than EA in all cases .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maklad94 For This Useful Post:

hundred2000k (16-12-2011)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

sukeshroy will become famous soon enough sukeshroy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    370 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nice job,naked trading can be done by only few trader and you are one of them keep it.Other thing its better to trade manually than using ea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sukeshroy For This Useful Post:

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

sanjib3069 is on a distinguished road sanjib3069's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    202 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i agree with you. EA can not be a good solution in forex trading. it my profit, but it may loss whole account within a minute. so learn manual trading. i prefer manual trading than ea.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjib3069 For This Useful Post:

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2577 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,095 Times in 2,358 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hundred2000k     
    Nice to hear from you that you are going for naked trading, but you have not told about your tools and techniques you are applying for your naked trading. Please share more info if you succeeded in your aim.

However naked trading is a good way of trading if you could deal with it. Wish you good luck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shahzad For This Useful Post:

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mazba is an unknown quantity at this point mazba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Manually trading is always good but I think its not so easy.but once we can learn
    about it and practice on it then it will be perfect then any other EA.so we have to
    try to understand manually trading,not to mad for EA.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mazba For This Useful Post:

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad has a reputation beyond repute shahzad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2577 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,095 Times in 2,358 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazba     
    Manually trading is always good but I think its not so easy.but once we can learn
    about it and practice on it then it will be perfect then any other EA.so we have to
    try to understand manually trading,not to mad for EA.
    Manual trading is good in two ways, it gives good experience to trader and also give handsome earning. If a trader trades with an EA he will not be able to get experience and can not improve his skills.

17. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

beken is on a distinguished road beken's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    608 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    was trading should be done manually,because actual human capabilities more reliable than on the ability of the robot.because humans are more able to adapt to market changes which are always dynamic than the robot...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to beken For This Useful Post:

hundred2000k (17-12-2011)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 12