• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Learn from past market history! (Part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

yousaf2998 is on a distinguished road yousaf2998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Learn from past market history! (Part 2)

Yes if you want to make your practices strong and successful then you have to learn from the past history of the forex trading because market repeat it's history after some time when you study the history then you make your experience strong and learn maximum different strategies.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018 will become famous soon enough forexmaster2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes history can be found good for gaining experience and we can learn alot from past history and sometimes the market repeats its history. In this way history can be a good way for learning market and for analyzing market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

KingsMan is on a distinguished road KingsMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right friend. If we got the knowledge about Forex trading than we learn the past market. Because past market give us very important information and knowledge. I agree with this talk. If we increase our knowledge we should learn the forex market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1091 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,209 Posts

Yes dear I am agree with you when we opened trdae then we see market previous bahaviour and then we do analysis now market will.kove this side so then we opened trade and also learn from market previous bahaviour so we also learn from previous mistake ...

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight has much to be proud of enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,061 Times in 343 Posts

History Repeat itself. good quote ). agree with that we can't ignore the history in the chart. we need to look at that because someone or another it is really affect the price level of the forex market in the future.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to enlight For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,943 Times in 1,344 Posts

Dear it is very good for all of us if we learn from our past mistakes, forex business is risky business and no one can claim that he never made any mistake in this business it is impossible, and our mistakes tell us a good lesson which is ultimately our experience and we need to use that experience in our upcoming trading and we don't try to repeat those mistake which we done earlier in our trading.
      And I advise that if we try to write down mistakes in a notebook and in future before doing trading if we go through about our mistakes about our strategies due to which we got loss, it will be helpful for us because when we see our mistakes then we tried to not repeat those again, and do not demotivate yourself from your mistakes, without mistakes you cannot get well experience.
      You are all work in this business is good if you think positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cfd2forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cheerful

sazzadmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point sazzadmahmud's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we all know that history repeats in Forex. So if you can read about history of this forex market movement, then you can get idea to get the market trend. You can get good idea from market history. History always give you good experience during trading. You can learn mistake from history analysis.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to sazzadmahmud for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi is a jewel in the rough tahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes it is true that Forex market repeat history data always or most of time so if you observe the history carefully then your analysis will be easy and perfect,but it is not essential that always market repeat history because it is very unpredictable market and it can do anything so just make an idea by observing the history but make sure after recent analysis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tahi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19