• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why we should invest for a long term? (Part 2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doubtful

aniskazi is on a distinguished road aniskazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why we should invest for a long term? (Part 2)

well for me I would say longer term is more good and more profitable as you would have to take lesser trades and be more profitable than taking daily a few trades as more trades means more risk and higher timeframes are also more accurate and gives good and strong signals to buy or sell.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Rithu07 is on a distinguished road Rithu07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my point of view both trading style are good for the Forex traders who like to use long term and who like to use short term. Really it is better long term trading rather than short term trading if the traders can understand the true market trend and its movement.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sherry is an unknown quantity at this point sherry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fast of all I want to say that,, Forex sector is the biggest financial market where daily turnover around 8 trillion USD and it increase day by day. There are so many opportunity in this sector and we have to identify this opportunity for getting long term success. Personally I have future plan to take trading as a profession.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sherry     
      Fast of all I want to say that,, Forex sector is the biggest financial market where daily turnover around 8 trillion USD and it increase day by day. There are so many opportunity in this sector and we have to identify this opportunity for getting long term success. Personally I have future plan to take trading as a profession.
      Maybe we all have future plans in this business, but each person has a different mentality to achieve our future in accordance with the plan that we espouse. In fact it is not as easy as what we imagine, create a plan is easy, but to trade in accordance with the plans is not always easy.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Long term trading is safe as compared to short term trading, investment in forex trading is different from other investment sources and this is highly risky source of investment and this is not only just invest and wait for returns opportunity here we have to work to get good return, short term trading is more risky than long term trading where we place our order for longer periods..

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

youga is on a distinguished road youga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are more opportunities for the traders to be getting some handsome money from the forex market if they will invest some good money in this market and with long term tradings the more opportunities will come to the traders and they may be happy to get some more money with their investment.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

the citizent is on a distinguished road the citizent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the trade will be more profits if you invest in a long time. Trading is not easy, which is now investing your money back the next morning and doubled. traders need adjustment, and it takes time to start up your benefit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not a short term career that we can start and make money, it is a long term career and we can earn money through a long term career basis. We should plan for some years and the initial few years will be learning process and after completed that successfully, we can start earning profits. To develop a successful trading strategy, we should use the demo account which can take some years.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994 has a spectacular aura about Junior1994's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well am not a long term trader but i know long term traders are very profitable as they dont lose like we short term traders who trades the short time frame and we get peanuts as profits and i think long term trader are the big time investors they have enough money to cover the down side losses that will occur during those periods while the trades were open until there trade hits take profits

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because withing short time getting success from forex is not possible. No one will be able to get success within short time. A trader has to follow long process in order to become successful. Short cut does not work in forex market. Follow long process and give your best if you really want to become successful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Torrent For This Useful Post:

Mastadon (04-30-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3