• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why we should invest for a long term? (Part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because forex is a long term business. Over a night or day getting success from forex will never be possible. If you really want to become successful in forex market then you must invest big amount also you must have a long term plan. Long term plan will make forex easy to you. Do not think over a night or day you will get success from forex market.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Long term trading is a stress free way to trade in the forex market, it also gives more accurate trading opportunities more than scalp trading, long term trading gives you much break from the market so you can be able to have time for yourself, family and friend if you are a long term trader but short term trading is not like that.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,601 Times in 2,932 Posts

The traders that make good money in forex think in terms of long term, I guess that is why people like George Soros can hold a position for a whole year and see it as normal, this kind of person does not bother with what is happening with price every day because he knows his ultimate target.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,075 Times in 3,915 Posts

Investing for a long term is much easier especially for the people that have the patience, there are different set of people in the market, some traders cannot leave their trades over the weekend because they day traders, everyone cannot use same method or strategy.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Long-term trading is preferable to short-term trading because it is easy to determine the direction of the market for a long period by means of news or technical indicators. I recommend daily or weekly trading which is very successful for the trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,075 Times in 3,915 Posts

In so much that investing on a long-term is better, not everyone can do it, there are various strategies that people adopt for their trading, hence the results we get are different, forex is so broad that one approach is not sufficient for all traders to use, research what is compatible with your personality.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

investing for a long time is actully with less stress and this brings about the peace of mind because it allows the trader to use his time for some other things that can bring him more money and happiness and also be able to do what is needed for his immediate family because he is in charge of his own time .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Short term trading is quite difficult and so that long term investment is good in Forex market . Trader can easily predict the market of long term . There are no confusion of making profit for long investment . But for long investment needs big capital money . After a month trader definitely earn some profit from Forex if trade is for long term .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

on long term trading we will be ableto make more money because we will get more experience and more capital by making of more profitsand compounding of them, also on long term we can make stable income with forex profits and so this will be good and profitable on long term and the trader can live better.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, long term trading is little reliable than the short term because it is easy to study the long term chart and taking its analysis but the short term trading is based on big lot sized and the price can strictly moved elsewhere so that's why most of traders are not fully understood this types of charts but giving the time to the long term trading but i want to recommend the way of earning as scalping and must used it by applying the different trend tools and indicators and also used your knowledge and experience.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3