• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why we should invest for a long term? (Part 2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Why we should invest for a long term? (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by aniskazi     
      well for me I would say longer term is more good and more profitable as you would have to take lesser trades and be more profitable than taking daily a few trades as more trades means more risk and higher timeframes are also more accurate and gives good and strong signals to buy or sell.
      One of the main advantages of long-term trading is you aren’t required to find new opportunities every day. Finding good trades is the hardest aspect of trading because no-one knows how price will develop in the future. There will always be losing trades – our success relies on our winners making more money than our losers lose. When trading long term we can stick with the winners – rather than cash out and have to look for a new opportunity. Every year there are a few good trends across the asset classes. Once we find them we need to stick with them as long as we can – and extract as much from the trend as we can.
      An advantage to position trading the forex market is the length of time required to trade. It is not required that you sit at your computer every day. Even if you have a full-time job finding the time to place a trade would not be an issue, and keeping

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Torrent     
      Because withing short time getting success from forex is not possible. No one will be able to get success within short time. A trader has to follow long process in order to become successful. Short cut does not work in forex market. Follow long process and give your best if you really want to become successful.
      Yes, forex is a long-term business, and here we make a profit not a day, but a month or a year. The market is not stable and it affects the profits. Today we can earn money and lose all that we earn today. It is impossible to earn on forex every day, because it is impossible. Losses in the forex market will still be, and they have not been canceled.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      628 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,551 Times in 771 Posts

On commodities trading and Indices trading we should invest for long time, but i am not agree for currency trading because currency trading can make reverse movement to opposite direction any time.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends invest for long term trading is more good and more perfect as short term trading because long term trading give is so much profit and if we want earn money so focused on long term trading in forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Depending on the type of securities a long term asset can be held for as little as one year or for as long as more . Generally speaking long term investing for trader is often thoughts to be in the range of at least seven to ten year of holding time. Although there is no abrupt rule for the long term trading timeframe. Say trading require a significant time investment while long term investing takes much less time.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3