from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24

Thread: Is demo trading necessary for beginners? (Part 11)

1. #231 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Ad@m is an unknown quantity at this point Ad@m's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, Demo trading is an important factor for beginners to learn how the live market trades work and to understand the risk involved in it.

Every beginner should undergo demo trading before entering live trading to minimize the chances of loss and risks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #232 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Nikollete is an unknown quantity at this point Nikollete's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, Demo trading is necessary for every beginner trader because it is the first step to understand and learn about forex.

It also allows beginners to get familiar with forex strategies and platforms to be used based on a traders trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #233 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point Babygirl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I agree with you that i should not go for live trading. A new user who is involved in this business should start trading with demo because demo trading have everything that happens in live trading Must work on good pairs .Pairs should be chosen must know about it must know about time Frame.Must know about stop loss and take profit People who don't work on demo account can never succeed in live trading so we should work on demo account as much as possible and at least a year should have been dedicated to demo so that we can when we understand trading and gain the experience in it, then when we get experience , then we can make good profit.Hard work is very important in the trading business and people who don't work hard can never succeed and therefor we must work hard if we are to succeed

Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24

Subscribed to this Thread : 3