• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Is demo trading necessary for beginners? (Part 11)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

janiasif is on a distinguished road janiasif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaam_kh     
      i am nwe in forex market i want to tell other new trader that if you want to get some experience for free then you should use demo account this is the best thing that broker provide the new trader i love demo because i learn lot of from it.
      yes sir for the new trading in the starting the demo account is the best way to make the practice and learn lot of strategy demo is the best place for the new trader get the knowledge and make the experience we can learn lot of things by using demo account

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo trading is indispensable. because demo trading is our first step before doing the real trading. where we have to learn about technical and fundamental analysis.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      771 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standart     
      demo account is our first step toward successfulness. we are construct understanding there. observe the market and read the way it behave, before we are point out strategy and proper risk management plan. after able to gain consistency, in other word, make profits more than losses, we are prepared and ready to jump to trade on live account.
      demo account is the way of learning the market and it is the way of making the trade able to enter in the market and get the how and know of the market,but how a trader may able to get the success from the market,there is a way that a trader may enter in the market and make the trader able to get enter in real account and trade there is well manner way.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv will become famous soon enough ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1095 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo trading is kind of a must for every newbie in the business , when we are new there is every need to learn and become better in the business and demo is the best way to go about it and in there we can learn and over time we graduate to live account and be able to make the best out of the business

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sleepy

standart has a spectacular aura about standart has a spectacular aura about standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account critical in order to make our skills and strategy improve. do not rush and stick there constantly. at least till we are know the way to minimize the risk and make profits consistently. then, we can jump to trade on real account and use real money.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona will become famous soon enough Nilanzona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      918 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course necessary. It is not possible to learn trading properly without using demo trading account. Beginners should do demo trading first before start on real trading. If they can make them expert by doing demo trading than they will be able to become succeed in real trading. Demo comes first and then come the real.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sleepy

standart has a spectacular aura about standart has a spectacular aura about standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account critical to those who has lack knowledge, experience and strategy. there newbies can observe the market and tried to understand how it behave. thus, test strategies as well in order to point out the best and suitable one.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bijoy123479 is an unknown quantity at this point bijoy123479's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of cause Demo account is most important for beginners because Demo account helps beginner to gain good experience about forex trading.And we know that success in forex trading is mostly depends on good experience.For this Demo account is important.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader are learning Forex trade from the long time practice on demo platform , demo practice makes perfect trader . There are placed so many technical tools and these tools are very important to know because these tools help for market analysis . So for learning purpose demo trade is most essential for trader .

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shyammandal     
      Every trader are learning Forex trade from the long time practice on demo platform , demo practice makes perfect trader . There are placed so many technical tools and these tools are very important to know because these tools help for market analysis . So for learning purpose demo trade is most essential for trader .
      I dont sure that every trader take demo practice for long time, there are peoples who are feel lazy in taking demo practice, to be honest me too. But I agree that demo trading are essential for trader especially newbies as the first practice in the market running, I see there are experienced traders who are still using demo account too beside trading in real account.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...