Thread: Strategy to earn at least $200 USD in a month

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

smith will become famous soon enough smith's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The strategy you are using has no definitive plan, and it is too damn risky, you got to open orders with a theory which not always works, may be you have a different trading style so it succeeds to you but to common people it might not. so risk is in the cards with this strategy

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ullahwala is on a distinguished road ullahwala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is no any strategy made up till to get the desire money on the wish of the trader. Only the trader can get the good profit from this market if use the correct trend of the market and also select the good currency pair for trading. The stop loss and take profit strategy is also useful for the trader if applied in trades.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ullahwala     
      This is no any strategy made up till to get the desire money on the wish of the trader. Only the trader can get the good profit from this market if use the correct trend of the market and also select the good currency pair for trading. The stop loss and take profit strategy is also useful for the trader if applied in trades.
      If I have 20,000 dollars then I can earn 200 dollars a month. Its seems a small amount just 1% of my total trading capital but for me its better to be safe than sorry. For me money is good in forex trading if I can sustain and maintain my trading capital. But if I can't maintain and sustain it then I don't see any reason why I trade higher risk as I can end up getting stop out instead of making profit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Does it work? 1 lot with $500 is quite a breath taking and I think that account will just get stopped out in few pips than I can calculate. But I think using that overbought strategy on weekly isn't that bad as long as you have to master the exact entry point and exit too.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello bro, i have that kind of strategy, but it's depend on your capital, if $200 is only 10% from your total capital, my strategy can do that, but if you can't / don't have big capital, maybe $2000, never try to trade in the market with my strategy, you will only use the bigger risk, and it's not good

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kimu     
      Does it work? 1 lot with $500 is quite a breath taking and I think that account will just get stopped out in few pips than I can calculate. But I think using that overbought strategy on weekly isn't that bad as long as you have to master the exact entry point and exit too.
      I think its not a question if its work. Since I am sure in the right timing its going to work. The big question is do we have enough knowledge and skills to have good timing trading this? Because most of those who loss actually don't loss because of the strategy they are using but because they don't know how to use a strategy they are using.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Breezy

soaib is on a distinguished road soaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      317 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making 200$ monthly with 500 dollar diposit! I think it will be very tough to accomplish. And the method you are mentioning is not any trading method to make such profit. Actually you need to learn the exact method of analyzing the market. And then I think it will become possible to achieve that profit.
      Simple Rules For Happiness:
      #Keep free heart and Mind from hatred and worries.
      #Live Simply. #Give more. #Expect less.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ayushxsharma is an unknown quantity at this point ayushxsharma's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

by this strategy we have to use 1 week chart of any pair but the condition of overbought and oversell will come very often. and the strategy have the ratio of 70/30 . this seems to be quite risky according to me. hope it work for you gbu

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

hellow sir
      I don't think any one knows when the pair is oversold or overbought all we need to know is to analyse and know how the pair move when we see sell signal we sell at the most rewarding places which also we don't know but money management will get you there

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are very many strategy that you can simply make use of if you want to earn any amount of money because you just have to understand the markets well before you can begin to get any amount of profits because the forex market is very tricky and if you do not have the right mentality then you will not make money.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4