MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

abuzar333 is on a distinguished road abuzar333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Supports and resistance in mql4

hi, i am trying to create an EA based on candlestick and supports and resistance, i am able to code candle stick pattern logic like engulfing, Shooting star,hummer, dojis and other reversal; patterns, but i need to get the levels of supports and resistance to place stops in my positions, can anybody help me, via indicator or code...? which is best.

thanks in adance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abuzar333 For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (05-05-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,244 Times in 5,539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar333     
      hi, i am trying to create an EA based on candlestick and supports and resistance, i am able to code candle stick pattern logic like engulfing, Shooting star,hummer, dojis and other reversal; patterns, but i need to get the levels of supports and resistance to place stops in my positions, can anybody help me, via indicator or code...? which is best.

thanks in adance
      Hello mate,

I've made that kind of EA recently.

But its quite complex and confusing.

It requires 1000 lines of code just to detect some support and resistance.

I'll give you the ex4 file if you want but there are some confusing parameters and input there.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1439 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,036 Times in 2,082 Posts

thanks in adance
      hm, talked use pattern, shape candle.
      This will allow you to get a lot of confirmation signal ...
      using High Low with a record time frame, you also get something similar ...
      talk about the support and resistance are important for the identification of valid and invalid ..
      I think still better by using MA, as the basis of calculating the average movement High Low, Brother ....

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

youssef_internet is on a distinguished road youssef_internet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello
      You can make s code that tell you the resistance and support for each time frame you want using hight and low of candlestick.
      Good luck

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

asomaning is an unknown quantity at this point asomaning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default convert from mt4 to mt5

thanks in adance
      Anybody who can convert this indicators from Swing_ZZ.mql4 to Swing_ZZ.mql5, please?Swing_ZZ.mq4PZ_SupportResistance.ex4

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For identifying support and resistance zone you can download support and resistance zones indicator there are too many indicator of support and resistance but all are useless i am sending you one ex4 file of support and resistance indicator use it very excellent indicator for identifying s/r zones properly becsuse indicator show only important s/r zones and neglect other zones that is very useful thing of indicator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread