I am:

abuzar333 is on a distinguished road abuzar333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default I am here to help you

hi all traders, i hope you all will be fine, i am here providing my services free of cost. i am mql4 programmer and i can code any logic in your mind, i can code ea, and scripts, (Not expert in indicators), i can make EA based on indicators and candle stick pattern. so first 10 services are free from me, so you can contact any time.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to abuzar333 for this useful post.

FlyingShark (05-25-2015), PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015), Prince Nonee (05-25-2015)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,924 Times in 5,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar333     
    hi all traders, i hope you all will be fine, i am here providing my services free of cost. i am mql4 programmer and i can code any logic in your mind, i can code ea, and scripts, (Not expert in indicators), i can make EA based on indicators and candle stick pattern. so first 10 services are free from me, so you can contact any time.
    can you have a look at this problem here and see if there is anything you can do to help? Thank you in advance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

abuzar333 is on a distinguished road abuzar333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default explanation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
    can you have a look at this problem here and see if there is anything you can do to help? Thank you in advance.
    hello, i have seen the coding file, and i have also understand the logic of that indicatore, but i am still unable to understand your requirement , when you need alert....????
    at single Pink bar or double pink bar...?
    kindly explain some more....

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abuzar333 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,104 Times in 2,117 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
    xixixixx, finally ....
    you get a clever coder, Brother .. hopefully quickly resolved to your problem ....
    abuzar333 @ Greetings ..
    glad you are here to be able to help other people.

8. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2187 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    5 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,368 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have send you a message.

9. #6 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

ffv will become famous soon enough ffv's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1095 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thank you for your help please if you ca reach me i will be happy , am struggling in the market and i need consistency in the business if you really have something that works and can help me make money please inbox me and that you waiting to hear from you

10. #7 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Tibor is an unknown quantity at this point Tibor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Best Forex Robots in 2019. Live Account - Check Now!

What is the best forex trading robot available in 2019? Make money from trading online! Real lots of money every week!
    No expertise needed and no experience needed!
    100% automated live forex trading. Easy to use. Best forex robot review site: BestEARobots.com.
    Check it at: https://bestearobots.com/EN/FXHelix

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tibor For This Useful Post:

Fahadbhatti (10-26-2019)

12. #8 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Fahadbhatti is on a distinguished road Fahadbhatti's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi friends
    Hope you are doing well and getting a good handsome profit from forexing.
    An automated trading system is a program that allows traders to set rules for entering and exiting trades. Forex traders and investors can turn exact entry, exit, and money management rules into automated Forex trading systems that enable computers to perform and monitor trades. Once those rules are programmed, their computer can automatically carry out trades according to those rules.

Trade entry and exit rules can be based on simple conditions, like a Moving Average (MA) crossover, or they can be based on sophisticated strategies that demand a comprehensive understanding of the programming language that is specific to the user's trading platform.

Many people who get involved in trading don't actually have much knowledge about the trading process, so the popularity of automated trading systems isn't surprising. They are also extremely accessible, as all that's needed is a computer with an internet connection - you don't even need a big investment to get started.

13. #9 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7272 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,154 Times in 6,457 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Anybody here to introduce me about free and paid forex signal? Actually around me I am getting lots of offer about paid and free forex signal though from free signal they dont mention about the price action.

Actually there are lots of scammer around us, if anybody here to introduce me a free and some paid signal review.

14. #10 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

There are practically no limits to those who want to become Introducing Brokers. Whether you are a company or an individual, you can become an IB. You don't need to be a professional trader, you also don't need to get specific licenses or certificates. The same applies to the IQ Option IB Program. It only takes less than a minute to become an IB with IQ Option: all you need is to register an account and you are ready to get started. How to choose the right broker to work with? Choosing the right broker is important for your success. Henceforth we will explain why choosing the IB IQ Option is a good idea. Realistic terms of cooperation Just be honest. Money is the most important. Competition in this industry is heavy and trading companies do not hesitate to give unusually high commissions, which sometimes reach 70-80%. Be realistic. Real and legitimate trading companies bear extraordinary operations. Which include advertising, salaries, offices, support services, licenses, legal services, billing, transactions and so on. It is economically impossible for investment companies to share 70% or 80% of their income with partners. Unbelievably high deals are only a bad sign. Be careful there must be a defect somewhere. You may be deceived through manipulation with statistics, high commission offers may have a time limit and the% will start going down radically after all this time. Commissions can be calculated after all costs, from the start you will get a much lower rate, or the company is just a fraud and they will soon go bankrupt.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 2