MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

abuzar333 is on a distinguished road abuzar333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I am here to help you

hi all traders, i hope you all will be fine, i am here providing my services free of cost. i am mql4 programmer and i can code any logic in your mind, i can code ea, and scripts, (Not expert in indicators), i can make EA based on indicators and candle stick pattern. so first 10 services are free from me, so you can contact any time.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to abuzar333 for this useful post.

FlyingShark (05-25-2015), PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015), Prince Nonee (05-25-2015)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,908 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar333     
      hi all traders, i hope you all will be fine, i am here providing my services free of cost. i am mql4 programmer and i can code any logic in your mind, i can code ea, and scripts, (Not expert in indicators), i can make EA based on indicators and candle stick pattern. so first 10 services are free from me, so you can contact any time.
      can you have a look at this problem here and see if there is anything you can do to help? Thank you in advance.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

abuzar333 is on a distinguished road abuzar333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default explanation needed.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      can you have a look at this problem here and see if there is anything you can do to help? Thank you in advance.
      hello, i have seen the coding file, and i have also understand the logic of that indicatore, but i am still unable to understand your requirement , when you need alert....????
      at single Pink bar or double pink bar...?
      kindly explain some more....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abuzar333 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-30-2015)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,058 Times in 2,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      xixixixx, finally ....
      you get a clever coder, Brother .. hopefully quickly resolved to your problem ....
      abuzar333 @ Greetings ..
      glad you are here to be able to help other people.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2184 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,379 Posts

I have send you a message.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv will become famous soon enough ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1095 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for your help please if you ca reach me i will be happy , am struggling in the market and i need consistency in the business if you really have something that works and can help me make money please inbox me and that you waiting to hear from you

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Tibor is an unknown quantity at this point Tibor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Best Forex Robots in 2019. Live Account - Check Now!

What is the best forex trading robot available in 2019? Make money from trading online! Real lots of money every week!†
      No expertise needed and no experience needed!
      100% automated live forex trading. Easy to use. Best forex robot review site: BestEARobots.com.†
      Check it at: https://bestearobots.com/EN/FXHelix

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tibor For This Useful Post:

Fahadbhatti (10-26-2019)

12. #8 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Fahadbhatti is on a distinguished road Fahadbhatti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends
      Hope you are doing well and getting a good handsome profit from forexing.
      An automated trading system is a program that allows traders to set rules for entering and exiting trades. Forex traders and investors can turn exact entry, exit, and money management rules into automated Forex trading systems that enable computers to perform and monitor trades. Once those rules are programmed, their computer can automatically carry out trades according to those rules.

Trade entry and exit rules can be based on simple conditions, like a Moving Average (MA) crossover, or they can be based on sophisticated strategies that demand a comprehensive understanding of the programming language that is specific to the user's trading platform.

Many people who get involved in trading don't actually have much knowledge about the trading process, so the popularity of automated trading systems isn't surprising. They are also extremely accessible, as all that's needed is a computer with an internet connection - you don't even need a big investment to get started.

13. #9 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,154 Times in 3,542 Posts

Anybody here to introduce me about free and paid forex signal? Actually around me I am getting lots of offer about paid and free forex signal though from free signal they dont mention about the price action.

Actually there are lots of scammer around us, if anybody here to introduce me a free and some paid signal review.

Reply to thread