from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: 4 Tips for forex beginner (Part 5)

1. #121 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think I will only advice new trader to do more and more practice in demo account only practice make you perfect, if you hesitate to learn and want to become rich over night then forex trading is not for you go and do some betting or gambling or you can do position trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #122 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb is just really nice Ahmed shoaieb's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    : 02_الحب_قلوب:Welcome dear friends Important advice for beginners in Forex. That the novice has the ability to learn and gain experience. He has the skill and patience to teach, earn profit and start with a small capital. Thanks for the post: 02_الحب_قلوب:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #123 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Rana Asad is on a distinguished road Rana Asad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    1: can't be greed,
    2: can't post copied words,
    3: take small lots,
    4: carefully use your deposited bonus,
    So take you lots carefully and first of all look your equity and balance and then take lot.

4. #124 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 309 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    There are some major steps in Forex which every trader should the follow to do successful trading in Forex and I will tell you these steps here below.

Learn the basics of Forex

It is so much important for their traders they that they understand the basics of the Forex trading market because a basic things are so much important for doing good and successful trading many traders don't understand the basics of forex and they start to do trading in Forex and they lost their money understanding basics is very important.

How Market Works

Traders should also understand that how Forex trading market moves and how they can do trading in Forex Forex trading market is not a simple market which traders can understand easily it is a difficult and technical market.

Understanding Trend

It is also so much important that did they analyse the market properly then they will get success in Forex because when they understand the market properly they will get good result of their trading so every trader should make it compulsory for himself that he will always do the analysis of the market before doing trading
    Sohnikuri Trading Journal.
    Visit my Trading Journal.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

5. #125 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are many tips for beginners in the internet. I think most of the advices are pretty similar, but they do work if you follow them. Things like risk management, demo practicing, good capital, are all very effective advices.

6. #126 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't have many advices, but one advice I would like to give new traders is to not jump from one strategy to another. Try one strategy completely, follow the rules and test it for a long time before you decide to jump to another strategy.

Reply to thread
Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Subscribed to this Thread : 1