• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Do you think that Forex means only money and money means life? (Part 13)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daintree789 will become famous soon enough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my friend I don't think so that forex means money and money means only life because because if you trade on Forex then it will also gain you money but with that he will it will also change your lot of experience and a lot of knowledge about trading and this will help you in future but if you trade in Forex and make Forex your passion and you love trading of OK then it will also get a new automatic money but with that you will also can you feel knowledge about Forex that what is Forex and the strategies will also be gained by you about Forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cash is only our devices that can assist us with making our fantasies work out as expected, yes cash is significant, yet it's not all that matters. Also, when we discussing cash, and we need to profit for maximal affluent life, at that point we're in the ideal spot, for being a forex merchant. Be that as it may, this exchanging business isn't tied in with profiting, there are such a large number of valuable things, similar to business learning, self improving, business person abilities, and the sky is the limit from there, that we can get before we can earn substantial sums of money from this exchanging business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

I contemplate it is not real and i am not promise Forex slavish only currency and coin indicate life since i cogitate Forex world currency online trading transaction and Forex employment signify profit and loss both. If we solid work, get peculiar learning, admirable dexterity, meet and imitate Forex regulation on venal then we may succession and make commendable benefit other dexterous Forex earning very obdurate.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13