Banned
      I am:
      ----

Khushi76 is an unknown quantity at this point Khushi76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feroj     
      I have never heard about this. If you want to forex trading you must go to a regulated broker. I nver suggest to go for trading PFGFX site . I am using InstaForex for trading and this is real and trust site who really pay you.
      I support you that if any body want to forex trading he must go to a regulated broker. For this he should check their website and their regulation system. Of course one's go to a trustworthy broker for trade.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by feroj     
      I have never heard about this. If you want to forex trading you must go to a regulated broker. I nver suggest to go for trading PFGFX site . I am using InstaForex for trading and this is real and trust site who really pay you.
      I support you that if any body want to forex trading he must go to a regulated broker. For this he should check their website and their regulation system. Of course one's go to a trustworthy broker for trade.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,487 Times in 8,479 Posts

A lot of broker listed in this section is no longer around and I think we should sort this thing out.
      Discussing a broker that no longer exist is not that important.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (04-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      A lot of broker listed in this section is no longer around and I think we should sort this thing out.
      Discussing a broker that no longer exist is not that important.
      There're plenty of good brokers but people still getting scammed , I don't know why people still can't choose the right broker. But maybe attempting offers attract them to these scammers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-03-2018)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,487 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      There're plenty of good brokers but people still getting scammed , I don't know why people still can't choose the right broker. But maybe attempting offers attract them to these scammers.
      Lolz yeah mate
      Those offers always look good and that is why people like to take them hahaha
      There is a lot of good broker today and InstaForex is one of them because they have complete services and also advanced IT team to back it up.
      And plus, we have this forum for discussion and communication among clients from different parts of the world.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3