• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8268081 - Tatsumaki Pamm

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,279 Times in 2,750 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default 8268081 - Tatsumaki Pamm

Hello

Starting up my PAMM again. This time i will not use the hedging strategy but more of a long term investing method. Starting tomorrow the 25th of may 2015 the profits from my symbiosis method will start being put into this PAMM. The account used is old please note the date as other older experiments have nothing to do with the new PAMM.

As i see fit when the symbiosis account has "to much money" there will be more and more invested into this project. Trading method will remain undisclosed.

Pamm settings
      Project name: Tatsumaki Pamm
      Minimum investment: 1 USD
      Minimum investment period: 60 days and 1 hour
      Penalty: 5%
      Trader's percent: 80% (Investor's: 20%)
      Percent to affiliate: 50.00%
      PAMM Link: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...ader=8268081#/

The strategy is PA trading long term on weekly, daily down to h4 charts.
      Last edited by Toxic; 07-05-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: pamm link and account number in title added

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Why did you say starting up my Pamm again?? The IFX Pamm monitoring for your account shows that your Pamm account has no trading history so this is your 1st pamm project or not?? Did you have another pamm account to check your trading history or this is your 1st pamm account to start your 1st pamm project?

I suggest you to describe better with more details the type of trading strategy to be used in your Pamm account so potencial investors can know better if its the type of investment they are looking for or not...
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

yes the account was started up again, it is a new project though. the strategy will not be explained here although many of the things i use are visible all over the forum.

<--

4. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

for the moment there are two youtube videos associated with the pamm. here they are:

<--

5. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

here is a small update to the trades. it is going good. currently loaded up on positions and waiting to let them go and bring in the profits. remember for those of you watching this, it is long term trading that gives the real profits. last year this strategy gave me 80%+ over 10 months.

<--

6. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

here is the outlook for now. data is since start:

<--

7. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

the account is up, since this morning, +12% so far. today i made some more winnings but this is how it looked like when i took a picture.

if you have questions and or are interested in this pamm just post them here, or send me a pm if you like that better. this is just a picture and the trading goes on and on every day, remember that. just because it is in profit now .. this pamm is meant as a slow gainer but a steady one.

<--

8. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

here is a new upate:

i think many traders where hit quite hard this monday so there is no being ashamed over that. it took the account some 3 days to recover but now we are back and going again. where we go from here nobody knows but we are still live so that is a good thing.

if you have any questions please post them here or send me a pm. i am also on some other medias, links are in my sign.

<--

9. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

here is a small update:

we are slowly growing again.. some few percent today it looks like so that is good for now.

as for the information about the Pamm investments, the penalty is set at 20% other then that there are the several levels of investments that can be made where there is a 50% 35% 25% and 20% commission depending on how much is invested. i thought i'd update this information here also.

for the entire list please look at this link: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...1#/investments

<--

10. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

here is a picture from today:

results so far this month:
      profit by balance +23%
      profit by equity +10%
      and overall profit just over +15% in total

note the heavy action there in august, you know which monday that was. although we lived through it, it was not a funny moment. but there you are and we are still here!

<--

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2