• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,057 Times in 2,095 Posts

Default Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

Refference : on This Thread.....

on the previous thread is an example of some of the tools that are still in the process of development .....

in this thread, you may have idea possible to be made, or in the insert as the basis of the manufacture of tools such ...
      If you have an idea, maybe you can tell each other in this thread,
      if it is in the possible, ideas, systems, or you can create a strategy as such tools.

This is an example of a tool that is still in the process of development of my version.
      I thought it would be interesting for me, might be able to get some credit from the Donors. LOL ...

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (06-15-2015), Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its very cool ding dong ... looks like the F35 Dashboard, I'm very like it ... is this base from the Basket Trading System ? This is the most good looking Indicators ever seen. Good job bro.
      Simple Is The Best

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

ding dong (06-15-2015), Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      Its very cool ding dong ... looks like the F35 Dashboard, I'm very like it ... is this base from the Basket Trading System ? This is the most good looking Indicators ever seen. Good job bro.
      yes, Brother...
      I learned coding is quite old ...
      I spent 3 months to learn about this code....LOL
      and I enter the system, my strategy as the basis for the manufacture of Dash ...

using sentiment on the side column of buttons Buy / Sell ...
      and complete the Fibo level, in my opinion enough to tradng without using chart ... hihihhi ...

This is EA, but using the command Buy / Sell manually ...
      EA --- >> so it can do a command to order.

This Day, Lock Position....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (08-22-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Latest Update,

Name:  GOLDM15.png
Views: 184
Size:  181.5 KB

still basket system....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (08-22-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

forexmmm is an unknown quantity at this point forexmmm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HI Ding Dong,

I cannot send you a message as I am a new member so i'll try this...

I read your thread on the demarker lines strategy.

I myself am currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

That being said, I am struggling and cannot find anything. I have literally tried everything and have almost given up.

After googling solutions, for some reason your thread came up and I noticed an indicator in a picture on "post 25" of yours in this thread: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...reak-out/page3

There is an indicator in the bottom of the picture that only reads part of the name "f_stochatic" but you cant see the first word. Can you please send me this indicator? It looks amazing and might just be what I need.

harrisonwwalls@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,

- forexmm

10. The Following User Says Thank You to forexmmm For This Useful Post:

ding dong (01-01-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexmmm     
      HI Ding Dong,

I cannot send you a message as I am a new member so i'll try this...

I read your thread on the demarker lines strategy.

I myself am currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

That being said, I am struggling and cannot find anything. I have literally tried everything and have almost given up.

After googling solutions, for some reason your thread came up and I noticed an indicator in a picture on "post 25" of yours in this thread: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...reak-out/page3

There is an indicator in the bottom of the picture that only reads part of the name "f_stochatic" but you cant see the first word. Can you please send me this indicator? It looks amazing and might just be what I need.

harrisonwwalls@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,

- forexmm
      Hi, sorry for late reply....i forget about this indicator brother.....
      cause i'm not use this indicator for long time or until now....If i have time, i will check again my storage....
      but, u can try this Brother....

Post 7.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post10932543

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2183 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,377 Posts

Hi ding dong. I am into a search of an expert advisor that can do this: Open a buy, or sell order when there is a strength difference between two currencies like the example > EUR has 5 value strength difference from GBP on 15 minutes timeframe, or other. Enter a buy/sell position on EUR/GBP with stop loss and take profit. Can you help?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-13-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      Hi ding dong. I am into a search of an expert advisor that can do this: Open a buy, or sell order when there is a strength difference between two currencies like the example > EUR has 5 value strength difference from GBP on 15 minutes timeframe, or other. Enter a buy/sell position on EUR/GBP with stop loss and take profit. Can you help?
      yes, scenario built on Dashboard, Brother...
      wait i will search on my PC..for trigger u can adjust for u want, that dash built from My Brother GVC...if u still remember about him....
      are u sure will make on the Low Time Frame FlyingShark...?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (04-13-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2183 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,269 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      yes, scenario built on Dashboard, Brother...
      wait i will search on my PC..for trigger u can adjust for u want, that dash built from My Brother GVC...if u still remember about him....
      are u sure will make on the Low Time Frame FlyingShark...?
      Yes I want to sell retraces of bigger timeframes and use price strength as an entry, but I was looking for something more simple than a dashboard like >> when usd is stronger from aud I want the ea to open a trade when a certain threshold is reached. I will look at the pairs and I want the ea to open a trade after a retrace. Also I will set the ea manually after the retrace, that simple! Any idea?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-13-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      Yes I want to sell retraces of bigger timeframes and use price strength as an entry, but I was looking for something more simple than a dashboard like >> when usd is stronger from aud I want the ea to open a trade when a certain threshold is reached. I will look at the pairs and I want the ea to open a trade after a retrace. Also I will set the ea manually after the retrace, that simple! Any idea?
      try search "triple Gap", Fly....
      hope the Dash is what u want....for scenario retrace this still difficult for trigger...because the scenario not continue same everyday...
      if filter with look back several candle or previous level..maybe can use that scenario ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (04-13-2016)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...