• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

I hope you would be good and I want to say welcome on this great opportunity and trading journals section and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of new things and make your trading career more easier and successful for you. currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

2. Dragon
    3. #32 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,087 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      Hi, Is there any update for your BTS ?

hm,,,update for, bro Arief...?
      the strategy still work well in market today, the tool still same, if u have problem with expired time, maybe u can try see in Tab About in the EA..
      on there i attach link for update in last file,,,
      but if update with stategy, this system still have work well, so this is still fine without develop in other side, Bro Arief,,

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Usman7789     
      I hope you would be good and I want to say welcome on this great opportunity and trading journals section and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of new things and make your trading career more easier and successful for you. currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

hem, maybe can filter with direction, brother,,,
      the direction can iew in several side, we have option like average candle above or below, if no,,,,,,we can use direction with MA,,,,,view average in period previous bar,,
      try thinking simple start if can use with simple view, brother,
      other think we can trick with our money management, how we can plan if first order have wrong direction..?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019)

5. #33 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well for that you can try my solar wind joy indicator which i posted in indicator section it's not just good but it's great for trading it will good for trading because it work on cycle and the main thing of this indicator is it is no repaint so once you get signal it will never change but please don't change any setting of that indicator make it default i use this indicator since last 2 year and it give me almost 92% accuracy in my trading hope you like this (recommended time frame for this indicator is H1,H4,D1,W1 don't use it for scalping like 15min,1min )

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to kuldeep kale for this useful post.

ding dong (03-26-2020), Firmansyahtawan (10-23-2019)

7. #34 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow that is very excelent trader you are great maybe you can play more high level or big money with your strategi and share to us to help us to benlike you , thats so great player on trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Firmansyahtawan For This Useful Post:

ding dong (03-26-2020)

9. #35 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1446 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,087 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep kale     
      well for that you can try my solar wind joy indicator which i posted in indicator section it's not just good but it's great for trading it will good for trading because it work on cycle and the main thing of this indicator is it is no repaint so once you get signal it will never change but please don't change any setting of that indicator make it default i use this indicator since last 2 year and it give me almost 92% accuracy in my trading hope you like this (recommended time frame for this indicator is H1,H4,D1,W1 don't use it for scalping like 15min,1min )
      in last version i see solar wind have repaint calculation, brother, but i don't know if someone modify this and make no repaint again with lag in several bar, maybe 1 bar or 2 bar.
      yes, i see when we see the indicator look promising for build with that, cause the visual look have high probablity for win in the market, in the next time need time for see if the indi have good with multi time frame or not, brother. so with have 2 year experience with this indi, u just use the indi or have other filter, brother ?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Firmansyahtawan     
      Wow that is very excelent trader you are great maybe you can play more high level or big money with your strategi and share to us to help us to benlike you , thats so great player on trading
      this is for sharing the idea, and still learn together, brother. the market have hectic for our think and see, that if do with auto need some test and need build money management.
      so this is no shortcut like we see,

10. #36 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HomepageBroker News admin in Broker News How to become a successful Introducing Broker? Introducing Brokers (introducing brokers) are an important part of valuable industry and trade. Introducing Broker (aka IB), is a company or individual who introduces clients to a trading company (broker) and gets a prize (commission) for it. Basically, an IB acts as an intermediary between broker and trader, connecting them to each other. In this type of cooperation an IB takes care of his clients by offering them consultations, providing education, support, and also trading strategies and signals. An IB cares about the happiness of their customers, because IB income depends on them. IQ Option has launched the Introducing Broker partnership model and you have the exclusive opportunity to join. What does an Introducing Broker do? An Introducing Broker finds and introduces new customers to trading companies through offering and advertising trade-related services such as:

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 3