• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789 is a jewel in the rough Usman7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

I hope you would be good and I want to say welcome on this great opportunity and trading journals section and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of new things and make your trading career more easier and successful for you. currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      Hi, Is there any update for your BTS ?

hm,,,update for, bro Arief...?
      the strategy still work well in market today, the tool still same, if u have problem with expired time, maybe u can try see in Tab About in the EA..
      on there i attach link for update in last file,,,
      but if update with stategy, this system still have work well, so this is still fine without develop in other side, Bro Arief,,

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Usman7789     
      I hope you would be good and I want to say welcome on this great opportunity and trading journals section and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and learn a lot of new things and make your trading career more easier and successful for you. currently writing an EA based on just the demarker lines. The problem I am having is that there are MANY false signals, but also many good signals which is what I am struggling with. I need to find a good filter/indicator that will filter out these bad trades but also NOT filter out the good trades.

hem, maybe can filter with direction, brother,,,
      the direction can iew in several side, we have option like average candle above or below, if no,,,,,,we can use direction with MA,,,,,view average in period previous bar,,
      try thinking simple start if can use with simple view, brother,
      other think we can trick with our money management, how we can plan if first order have wrong direction..?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well for that you can try my solar wind joy indicator which i posted in indicator section it's not just good but it's great for trading it will good for trading because it work on cycle and the main thing of this indicator is it is no repaint so once you get signal it will never change but please don't change any setting of that indicator make it default i use this indicator since last 2 year and it give me almost 92% accuracy in my trading hope you like this (recommended time frame for this indicator is H1,H4,D1,W1 don't use it for scalping like 15min,1min )

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4