Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Built System, Or You'r strategy Like this Tool?

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,101 Times in 2,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
    i downloaded and install it just now but i dont know how to use it. I see there is too many files and i dont know which one to use. Do you have a read me files so i can understand your dashboard better?
    Hhehe..try attach script at first for enougt history data.
    Then make the chart blank, see at property change to no color at property chart.
    Then attach the ea. U can see on there the ea running. I no have pdf for read brother.
    But in the property ea have some explanation on there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (17-05-2018)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
    Then make the chart blank, see at property change to no color at property chart.
    Then attach the ea. U can see on there the ea running. I no have pdf for read brother.
    Hi Ding Dong, how are you, do you still working with the Basket Trading Indicators, any updates ?
    (Disclaimer)

4. 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (17-05-2018), ding dong (17-05-2018)

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 1004 Size: 55.6 KB

hi.. i try to use the template dingdong chart and i get it running like this. I still trying to understand how to use it. So far i know click on the pair names will open the graph. But the numbers all on right are confusing. Is it fibonacci numbers? And what is that different fiboup and fiboinw? I think u must prepare a readme for people t understand it hehehehe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

ding dong (19-05-2018)

7. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
    Hi Ding Dong, how are you, do you still working with the Basket Trading Indicators, any updates ?
    Hi brother, yes still continue with basket trading.
    Then have some tool for help..like monitor condition in market and some correlation.

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
    Spoiler Spoiler:

hi.. i try to use the template dingdong chart and i get it running like this. I still trying to understand how to use it. So far i know click on the pair names will open the graph. But the numbers all on right are confusing. Is it fibonacci numbers? And what is that different fiboup and fiboinw? I think u must prepare a readme for people t understand it hehehehe
    Hi brother, that is fibo daily, weekly and monthly.
    U can try see in property, on there have some different time frime.
    U can check then.

8. 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Arief Makmur (18-05-2018), Borneo Scalper (18-05-2018)

9. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi brother, yes still continue with basket trading.
    Then have some tool for help..like monitor condition in market and some correlation.

Hi brother, that is fibo daily, weekly and monthly.
    U can try see in property, on there have some different time frime.
    U can check then.
    Do you have a new Templates, can you share it bro ?
    (Disclaimer)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

ding dong (19-05-2018)

11. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Do you have a new Templates, can you share it bro ?
    In previous post i share my template for see the chart, brother.
    For template dashboard, just make the chart blank all change no color then attach the ea.
    Just one ea then u can monitor some calc in 28 pair, brother.
    Try see again the previous chart, i use fibo daily, weekly and monthly.

12. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    this is last update version. next generation will update again.
    with this u can try see what pair have good opportunity in market, then u no always trade with basket.
    but see what 1,2,3 pair have strong opportunity for have good profit for u.
    this built for support manual trade, so before use in auto mode, u can learn at first with some technicaly in property input.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: XAUUSDH1.png Views: 267 Size: 221.3 KB

Spoiler Spoiler:

13. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Latest Update,

Attachment 61280

still basket system....
    Your basket trading system is always awesome and the best of the best
    (Disclaimer)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

ding dong (11-09-2019)

15. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your basket trading system is always awesome and the best of the best

Hhehe, thank brother Arief.
    Hope can help trader for take order, this will more help in visual. Need time for active automode, but all is still basic technical indicator in mt4. This more easy because use calc technical in mt4.

Still mode under develop for support full auto.
    Will update in next time. Hhehe

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (20-09-2019)

17. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hhehe, thank brother Arief.
    Hope can help trader for take order, this will more help in visual. Need time for active automode, but all is still basic technical indicator in mt4. This more easy because use calc technical in mt4.

Still mode under develop for support full auto.
    Will update in next time. Hhehe
    Hi, Is there any update for your BTS ?
    (Disclaimer)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 3