• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: instaforex should have branch office in india?

Voters
    11. You may not vote on this poll
    • yes

6 54.55%
    • no

5 45.45%
    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How you feel if instaforex open office in india and regulated by rbi?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,164 Times in 2,468 Posts

Red face

He he good one...!

But ****** Govt and its Systems is generally hostile towards Online Earning Programs/ Online Payment Processors and the likes...!

So it would be too much to expect them to do the needful...!

Generally,they want to keep the people poor so that they can be exploited...!

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

2. #22 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 5,552 Posts

So what the thread starter mean is only IB office or the real branches ? As far as I know it will be really difficult for a foreign broker to open their branches in a country including mine. The problem come from both sides I think, the broker and the country. The broker needs a lot of things including money to open branches in other countries while the country usually can't accept foreign broker like that.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,055 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      He he good one...!

But ****** Govt and its Systems is generally hostile towards Online Earning Programs/ Online Payment Processors and the likes...!

So it would be too much to expect them to do the needful...!

Generally,they want to keep the people poor so that they can be exploited...!

Sigh
      I agree there it would take really a miracle for changing ****** govt minds and system but one thing is possible if Instaforex make sure that only ****** currencies pair are traded for ****** clients than i see no problem but that would surely be going too low for Instaforex which doubt they will ever do.

4. #24 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      I agree there it would take really a miracle for changing ****** govt minds and system but one thing is possible if Instaforex make sure that only ****** currencies pair are traded for ****** clients than i see no problem but that would surely be going too low for Instaforex which doubt they will ever do.
      Yeah,in that case it should not be much of a problem...!

But in some countries,there are some restrictions regarding forex trading and as such we must follow them,just to be safe,in case

Well oh!

Sigh

5. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingkedi     
      hi,if instaforex.com was regulated in india by sebi or rbi then it would be much better to trade and i hope instaforex should do this and what you feel about this of instaforex should open a office in india?
      I think it is not necessary that insta open a branch office physically.
      because it is now a digital era. so, it will be better if they add some more customer service in their digital office.
      and also add based on the language.
      so there are some CS who can speak bangla, hindi, tamil, mayalam, singh etc

6. #26 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think its going to make a difference. Because this is still an online broker sites that does not have any connection to bank of india so theirs no way they can regulate instaforex. Maybe the account holder of india only. But same time if instaforex will not going to give in or follow ****** rules to make sure that instaforex is maintained by international trading.

7. #27 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by aya_brea     
      I think it is not necessary that insta open a branch office physically.
      because it is now a digital era. so, it will be better if they add some more customer service in their digital office.
      and also add based on the language.
      so there are some CS who can speak bangla, hindi, tamil, mayalam, singh etc
      Yeah,Digital is the way to go but then,local office would be better...!

BTW,in languages you mean Malayalam right for mayalam and what is singh?!

But then,well oh!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      I don't think its going to make a difference. Because this is still an online broker sites that does not have any connection to bank of india so theirs no way they can regulate instaforex. Maybe the account holder of india only. But same time if instaforex will not going to give in or follow ****** rules to make sure that instaforex is maintained by international trading.
      Yep true that...!

****** Govt can't control Instaforex,but can control the Forex Trading in India,which seems a bit hazy

Well oh!

Sigh

8. #28 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3065 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,055 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Yeah,Digital is the way to go but then,local office would be better...!

BTW,in languages you mean Malayalam right for mayalam and what is singh?!

But then,well oh!

Cheers

Yep true that...!

****** Govt can't control Instaforex,but can control the Forex Trading in India,which seems a bit hazy

Well oh!

Sigh
      I cant say exactly but i believe there are some Forex trading companies in India too but they allow trading only with their currencies INR so that is the issue they don't allow us to trade on Eur/Usd or other pairs like that which is not exactly what ******s want.

9. #29 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      I cant say exactly but i believe there are some Forex trading companies in India too but they allow trading only with their currencies INR so that is the issue they don't allow us to trade on Eur/Usd or other pairs like that which is not exactly what ******s want.
      +1

Gotta agree with you

But with that kind of restriction,we would be cutting ourselves from most liquid pairs and relegated to some slow moving pair

Online Brokers are helpful in such cases as against those trading houses

Well oh

Sigh

10. #30 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If that will favor the company of course they will open and office in the location country you have just stated here, but if it won't favor the company opening office there I guess they won't make the mistake to open one there.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3