• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 13 ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ...

Thread: Three Trading Tools

1. #31 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiffany is a jewel in the rough tiffany is a jewel in the rough tiffany is a jewel in the rough tiffany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4680 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zukhrul     
      it is true, even if we are able to understand candlestick chart will then allow us not to use indicators, because of the candlestick pattern is sufficient to provide an explanation
      I do not understand about the candlestick, and also I was not able to understand each candlestic pattern, so I asked for help from an indicator to do all that and I think it does not hurt as long as I can

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc is a glorious beacon of light orphenoc's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany     
      I do not understand about the candlestick, and also I was not able to understand each candlestic pattern, so I asked for help from an indicator to do all that and I think it does not hurt as long as I can
      you must know, maybe you'll learn to know the main functions and how to use it because I think it's easier than you have to use too many indicators and may not be effective for us.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

iffy will become famous soon enough iffy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

candle stick is very easy to understand and trade with in combination with other technical indicators especially the moving average ,parabolic sar etc

4. #34 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1744 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,774 Times in 4,302 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

If the indicator helps you understand the market action better, then its good for you, the aim is to be a better trader each day no matter the type of indicators you use or use of no indicators. The truth is judged by the trading results!
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Georges For This Useful Post:

baba0 (09-06-2013)

6. #35 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

wahyupratomo is on a distinguished road wahyupratomo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

tool to analyze the forex trading is appropriate when using the three tools because these tools can properly analyze and correct in every movement of the forex

7. #36 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

rhamdhanz is a jewel in the rough rhamdhanz is a jewel in the rough rhamdhanz is a jewel in the rough rhamdhanz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by orphenoc     
      Originally Posted by tiffany
      you must know, maybe you'll learn to know the main functions and how to use it because I think it's easier than you have to use too many indicators and may not be effective for us.
      i think so. i think it is better for trader to know some candelstick pattern. at least they know the pattern which has a most accurate signal than the other candle. i think whatever the strategy we use candlestick will always give the same sign.

8. #37 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1706 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

understand the basic lessons candlelistik pattern is to be known by all traders.
      actually we just need to recite some of the pattern only, we do not need to recite the whole thing.

9. #38 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bitchy

GetRichInForex will become famous soon enough GetRichInForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Nico     
      Let's learn and thread about 3 trading tools :
      * Candlestick
      * Instant Trend Indicator
      * Volume Indicator

I guess these three kinds of tools are good for learn. And could gather many experience about market logic.

Three tools are very useful for traders, besides there are a lot of other tools in the forex market, you can use them for your trading, then you can get more good signals.
      Forex, nothing is impossible ?

10. #39 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SECUREDFORM is on a distinguished road SECUREDFORM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

dear i want to know that is volume indicator show the total volume of the forex market or it shows the total volume of the broker.Please tell me i am really confused about this

11. #40 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angry

Famouse is an unknown quantity at this point Famouse's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Here i say it must happen at the place where the reversal might happen base on fibo ratio and other tools then it might be useful. Thank you

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 13 ... 2 3 4 5 6 9 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open