• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

Hybrid View

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 812 Posts

If I understand correctly that's means is the administration will closing some topics but at the same time it will splitting the topics which are contains many posts into smaller topics and each one of them will have its own share of the posts I think this will be good for at least avoid the error 504 which I usually facing during trying to opening a topic to share my opinion regarding it's matter of discussion, in a related point I would like to suggest an important topics classification option which I click on it then it will not only kill us find the topics which I never replied on its contents but at the same time it must classifying those topics by the newer ones as well so it's not only a classifying option but actually it's twice that's how I will be always able to seeing the latest created topics which I never reply on it always classified at the 1st pages of the section.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

100pips (09-14-2018), akash12 (10-07-2015), allam (09-26-2016), forextime2018 (09-04-2018), Gohargul (06-01-2019), PhantomTrader79 (08-07-2015), purebusiness91 (08-14-2018), Sairaji (08-04-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

adnan4m is on a distinguished road adnan4m's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is good to allow every trader to express their feelings through the posting new threads on the Forex which is the good thing at all because through this way can mke easily learning through the experience of the different people working on the Forex so i appreciate it because it is good things for the traders

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

allam is on a distinguished road allam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is a great idea because huge number of posts in one thread will be cause error 504 which prevents other members to share posts, also posts monitoring will be difficult which influence on quality ,i think it's reasonable reasons.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

yatin1443 will become famous soon enough yatin1443's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think it is a cycle becouse after 200 post close threads and samthing new is comeing . i think it is good becouse we se new posts and increese over knowadge of forex tread and dont't repit same post and topic alwaes comeing new post .

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Arslan Akram is on a distinguished road Arslan Akram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad     
      If I understand correctly that's means is the administration will closing some topics but at the same time it will splitting the topics which are contains many posts into smaller topics and each one of them will have its own share of the posts I think this will be good for at least avoid the error 504 which I usually facing during trying to opening a topic to share my opinion regarding it's matter of discussion, in a related point I would like to suggest an important topics classification option which I click on it then it will not only kill us find the topics which I never replied on its contents but at the same time it must classifying those topics by the newer ones as well so it's not only a classifying option but actually it's twice that's how I will be always able to seeing the latest created topics which I never reply on it always classified at the 1st pages of the section.

What I understood by the statement, I see it as a pleasant decision and it will surely make the forum wise and decent and monitor it to be more effective and get better services than MT5. Can To help make this place with spam free and quality posts to appeal to members to use this source.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,060 Times in 1,241 Posts

With what I understood by the statement then I see it as a welcome decision and it will indeed make the forum to be sane and decent and it will make monitoring to be much more effective and we are able to get the best of service from mt5 want to use this medium to appeal to members to help make this place spam free and with quality posts.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honest for this useful post.

100pips (09-14-2018), forextime2018 (09-04-2018), PhantomTrader79 (08-07-2015), purebusiness91 (08-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I knew that there is a reason of closing the thread and huge amount of threads is posted a particular topic then the posted is closed but I did not know the right number of thread of topic. But now it is clear that when there will be over than 200 post of any thread then it will closed and the same topic will start with same name.

So, it will be very helpful to understood the new comer in mt5 forum.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bangler Tiger for this useful post.

forextime2018 (09-04-2018), Gjhon (09-05-2018), PhantomTrader79 (08-09-2015), purebusiness91 (08-14-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Arslan Akram is on a distinguished road Arslan Akram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger     
      I knew that there is a reason of closing the thread and huge amount of threads is posted a particular topic then the posted is closed but I did not know the right number of thread of topic. But now it is clear that when there will be over than 200 post of any thread then it will closed and the same topic will start with same name.

What I understood by the statement, I see it as a pleasant decision, and it will surely make the forum wise and decent and monitor it to be more effective and get better services than MT 5. Can. To help make this place with free and quality posts to appeal to members to use this source.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ahsanbaba is an unknown quantity at this point ahsanbaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger     

What I understood by the statement I see it as a pleasant decision and it will surely make the forum wise and decent and monitor it to be more effective and get better services than MT5. Can To help make this place with spam free and quality posts to appeal to members to use this source.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 6 ...