• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,359 Times in 8,502 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

2. #521 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EPUTARFOREX SEPUTARFOREX.com × ARTICLES Home / Articles / Forex Trading It's Easy (If You Know How to Get Started) Greenpips Forex Articles 01 Aug 2011 20494 Read Normal 5 minutes + - For those of you who are determined to learn to trade, there are some things that need to be prepared so as not to follow my way of learning which is too tortuous. "Trading is easy (if you know how to start)" quote above I took from my mentor, who has laid the foundations of understanding for me about what and how to "proper" trading. Following are the keys to making learning forex trading easy. Take good notes and practice it in your daily life, so that it brings maximum benefits. Trading ads are easy if never give up a little I want to share here huh. Approximately two years ago, with enthusiasm, I jumped into the world of forex trading. Don't think forex trading goes easy, as I (or maybe you also) imagine. The sacrifice needed in the learning process is indeed not small, both the sacrifice of time, energy, and of course, capital. Frankly, I usually boast as a fast learner, in forex trading it turns out that I really found the stone. It starts with pride which results in a Margin Call (MC) within 2 weeks. Fortunately, then awareness arises of the need for correct understanding and the need to ignore the desire for revenge.

3. #522 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Faheem Abbas is on a distinguished road Faheem Abbas's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I knew that why we close the thread.because there are enormous number of thread.if the posts are above 200 then they close the thread.Then they divide the topic with the member.so it is very helpful for the newcomer on the MT5 forum.

4. #523 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

damadam is on a distinguished road damadam's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I realized that there is an explanation of shutting the string and tremendous measure of strings is posted a specific theme then the posted is shut yet I didn't have the foggiest idea about the correct number of string of subject. Yet, presently plainly when there will be over than 200 post of any string then it will shut and a similar point will begin with same name.

Thus, it will be useful to comprehended the new comer in mt5 discussion.

5. #524 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Doh

Benazir is on a distinguished road Benazir's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends, many people mean unemployment. The best race for them. Meterreader Five. People are unemployed. For them, the best do not even come.

6. #525 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

landorra is on a distinguished road landorra's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firmansyahtawan     
      EPUTARFOREX SEPUTARFOREX.com × ARTICLES Home / Articles / Forex Trading It's Easy (If You Know How to Get Started) Greenpips Forex Articles 01 Aug 2011 20494 Read Normal 5 minutes + - For those of you who are determined to learn to trade, there are some things that need to be prepared so as not to follow my way of learning which is too tortuous. "Trading is easy (if you know how to start)" quote above I took from my mentor, who has laid the foundations of understanding for me about what and how to "proper" trading. Following are the keys to making learning forex trading easy. Take good notes and practice it in your daily life, so that it brings maximum benefits. Trading ads are easy if never give up a little I want to share here huh. Approximately two years ago, with enthusiasm, I jumped into the world of forex trading. Don't think forex trading goes easy, as I (or maybe you also) imagine. The sacrifice needed in the learning process is indeed not small, both the sacrifice of time, energy, and of course, capital. Frankly, I usually boast as a fast learner, in forex trading it turns out that I really found the stone. It starts with pride which results in a Margin Call (MC) within 2 weeks. Fortunately, then awareness arises of the need for correct understanding and the need to ignore the desire for revenge.
      Is that your company? Doesn't it break the terms and conditions rules of the forum? As fas as I can read, third party recommendations are restricted to the commercial threads and subforums. But maybe I'm wrong, obviously.

7. #526 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Eshankhan is an unknown quantity at this point Eshankhan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is the best way to clearing these type of issues here i appreciate it dear and i completely agree with you same type of threads is a big cause of bonus deduction because when members post same type of threads here other members will reply same type of posts and that's the main issue of we getting low bonus in the end in my thinking we should post a reply on other useful threads and share our knowledge rather than opening same type of threads .

8. #527 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

NimraShahid is an unknown quantity at this point NimraShahid's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I believe the post would close for the other new threads meaning that when 200 posts are full, it's similar to other members who are looking for these stuff when new members enter this site, so that older ones are near and newer ones are going.

Reply to thread
    Page 53 of 53 ... 48 51 52 53

Subscribed to this Thread : 5