• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 37 ... 30 33 34 35 36 37

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,487 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azheralisrp is an unknown quantity at this point azheralisrp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would like to suggest an important topics classification option which I click on it then it will not only kill us find the topics which I never replied on its contents but at the same time it must classifying those topics by the newer ones as well so it's not only a classifying option but actually it's twice that's how I will be always able to seeing the latest created topics which I never reply on it always classified at the 1st pages of the section.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am realy not share about thered ofcpost wye its cloaed the post topic but now one share solmothly here what the reason of closing thread so advice to all member say simple abd guide to other

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi I would like to suggest an important topics classification option which I click on it then it will not only kill. they do not follow the rules of forum then the topic is closed by the moderator.you replied to now already. you have replied to get divided the green arrow doesn't appear in the subdivisions.we are able to get the best of service from mt5 want to use this medium to appeal.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waqas qaisrani2 will become famous soon enough waqas qaisrani2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that the reason to closed the threads is when any of the topic will reached above 150 threads then it my be closed when green line on flowchart di would not appear on any divided threads.so it think the thread will appear when you don't gives suitable post about any currency so for new commers do best post for any kind of trading currency then you will get more bonus

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

muhammadnoor is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadnoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your post is understoodable but if you will close the threads then how can we can information about instaforex forum you are senior and old member but what about young and new comer members who are totaly new at this forum mt5 they need these usefull threads and help from all of us you should think about this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadnoor For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (06-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Flirty

Forexbhai will become famous soon enough Forexbhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

because the friends think that its not better for thanks or bonus As outlined by my own contemplating investing is extremely hard in fact it is not easy every one. For anyone who is newbie you must have several knowledge about this kind of work in addition to market different sensible when you business with out any contemplating in addition to understanding a person confront a huge loss if friends create new threats its increase there bonus ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexbhai For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (06-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

allgreen is on a distinguished road allgreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It actually means you did not close the thread, rather you spread or divided the,m into different sections.yes it maybe too cumbersome to tackle these numerous posting by the group's admin, do what you can do best for the benefit of this space
      Do you want to earn bonus money posting?visit here:https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=13608 "Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members.You get $0.20 for a post. please visit the F.A.Q for more info.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to allgreen For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (06-24-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the event that I get it accurately that implies is the organization will closing a few subjects but at the same time it'll part the subjects which are contains numerous posts into littler points and each one of them will have its possess share of the posts I think this will be great for at slightest dodge the error 504 which I usually facing during attempting to opening a theme to share my supposition with respect to it's matter of discourse, in a related point I would like to propose an imperative themes classification option which I tap on it at that point it'll not as it were murder us discover the themes which I never answered on its substance but at the same time it must classifying those subjects by the more current ones as well so it's not as it were a classifying alternative but really it's twice that's how I will be continuously able to seeing the most recent made themes which I never answer on it continuously classified at the 1st pages of the area.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Adil981 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (06-24-2019), Mehak48 (06-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786 is just really nice Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As long as this is to keep the forum tidy for the benefits of all the forum users, I think that is a very good and welcomed idea. when we go about the pages of the forum there are most of threads appearing as close and we have to choose the open threads from them. great forum are very wise, considerate and understands very well and as such I will always respect their decisions in any matters as regards to this forum to the last.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazmi786 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (06-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waqas qaisrani2 will become famous soon enough waqas qaisrani2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi.can someone explain why a threads may be closed?is this part of the rules of the forum?i just observed that many threads that i find interesting are closed ,and it seems to be abrupt. Often i see this done by the same moderator .something like a summary."nothing new to add".if i come to the thread after it's closed .i guess i just don't understand why some threads are open for a years and other are closed again. Seemingly abruptly !thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to waqas qaisrani2 For This Useful Post:

Ladlasyed (06-29-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 37 ... 30 33 34 35 36 37