• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 38 ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 ...

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,566 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,897 Times in 674 Posts

mt5 forum have its own rules and regulations which are quite logical. we someone breaches these rules his thread or posts gets removed with notification of not doing so again if forum fellow persists it could result in loss of posting account
      :-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SONIA------------------------------------------------------------------- :
      My trading journal -----> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?146770-Sonia-321

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sonia321 for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (05-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Nain00786 has a spectacular aura about Nain00786 has a spectacular aura about Nain00786 has a spectacular aura about Nain00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks to all

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

elbush is just really nice elbush is just really nice elbush is just really nice elbush is just really nice elbush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Closing threads to me is not the way to go, if you are having a lot of threads is it not a clear signal that your forum is getting more popular and you therefore need to employ more hands ? The most important thing is to ensure that the threads treat the subject matter which is Forex or something related to Forex. By closing threads you invariably close knowledge because each thread closed is a knowledge lost. People are looking for jobs, get more hands, you can even get people to work with you online instead of closing threads.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Busy

Anayahaider25 has a spectacular aura about Anayahaider25 has a spectacular aura about Anayahaider25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it's a good thing to do just to reduce the burden on the site because people are always posting so you people did a good job trying to manage the posts and becaue the volume of posts are getting bigger it will surely jam the site one day .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

imtiazahmad will become famous soon enough imtiazahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many people are asking this questions that why their threads are be closed so it is very good post for the reply of those persons who are asking about this and i think it is full of knowledge and people can get advantage after reading this post

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Many people are not have the quality of patience and they do work with out the thinking so it is very bad thing and it gives loss to the new traders so it is necessary while trading in the real account we should be work with patience

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ghousiatraders will become famous soon enough Ghousiatraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many people who are asking this question again and again that why their threads are deleting. So after reading this thread they will be able to get their all answers and it is very good post with full of knowledge and thanks for the person who had created this post that is helpful for the new persons

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Lucky8671 is an unknown quantity at this point Lucky8671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most of the traders know that when they do not follow the rules of forum then the topic is closed by the moderator. it will make monitoring to be much more effective and we are able to get the best of service from mt5 want to use this medium to appeal to members to help make this place spam free and with quality posts.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8671 For This Useful Post:

Jam habib ahmad (05-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Gujjarsarwar will become famous soon enough Gujjarsarwar will become famous soon enough Gujjarsarwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have read your post I have very good information and why do people go to leave it, I have noted in it, people think that it is a very difficult task, not it's not a difficult task This is a very easy task because the hard work you leave, produces the mother of the mother, it is good to work after every difficult task.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Tanzeela will become famous soon enough Tanzeela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you say true that sometimes we closed our threads the reason is that if on our threads the reply could done well then unfortunately we closed our threads to save us from more shame and we not earn a big bonus in it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanzeela For This Useful Post:

Simply (05-23-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Furqi999 is just really nice Furqi999 is just really nice Furqi999 is just really nice Furqi999 is just really nice Furqi999 is just really nice Furqi999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lot for giving us information about thread deletion. Recently my 4 thread and many post delete after searching from Mt5 Forum now I am clear about deletion of Post and Threads. I will try to improve my post and thread standard and also try to make informative post and Threads in future.
      Thanks a lot for your help .

Reply to thread
    Page 33 of 38 ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 ...