• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 38 ... 32 35 36 37 38

Thread: The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,558 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default The Reasons Why We Closed The Threads...

I noticed that some members on this forum misunderstood why we are closing our threads. Let me confirm this...

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

I repeat:

We are not restricting our members to open new threads.

We have been closing threads in this forum to reduce the burden of the forum and for other technical reasons. We have been doing this (closing the threads) since last year and we are still not finished yet because the number of threads and posts in our forum is enormous.

A thread will only have 200 posts and if a thread has more post it will be divided accordingly. For example, if a thread has 420 post then we will make it 3 threads such as:

"How to make profit from forex" - which will have 200 posts and this thread will be closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (2)" - which will also have 200 posts and closed.
      "How to make profit from forex (3)" - which will have the remaining 20 posts and we will leave this thread open.

I think this is a clear explanation and I hope there will be no more misunderstanding.

Take care and enjoy your profit!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is the best decision when the theads are reached near 200 or more than it will be closed and another will be open with same topic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiza730 For This Useful Post:

Hanjra005 (07-17-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

FrancesRogers888 is an unknown quantity at this point FrancesRogers888's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a amazing post, the information is very useful. Thank you for sharing this amazing post, I really appreciate your work.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,163 Times in 512 Posts

I would want to say that I appreciate all your efforts in making sure that everything runs smoothly here.when we go about the pages of the forum there are most of threads appearing as close and we have to choose the open threads from them.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019), Jam habib ahmad (07-25-2019), mohsin66 (07-25-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

shoaibi will become famous soon enough shoaibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the reason is that we write irrelevant to forex that why our post del sometime we make ourbest to make the post best that the other participant like the best and in response we get best reward from instforex forex good post always increase the knowledge of other

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      In_Love

jawwad2me is on a distinguished road jawwad2me's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a very good decision i think and share this information is far better. it will clear all confusions about threads and postings and give better understanding with forum. By partitioning the thread (after 200 threads reached) is make thread to more accessible. Too much scrolling on a single thread to see starting and ending posts now it's getting more easier to see starting and ending Posts of threads. in future, sharing information like this will be very helpful to create a better community and will be appreciated.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

raselmani is on a distinguished road raselmani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its a good decision. Otherwise everyone always seen old threads. its a good idea to add new threads. it will help to everyone to know new threads.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Faisal786105 is an unknown quantity at this point Faisal786105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

kckush9 is on a distinguished road kckush9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah this is a very wide decision taken by you moderators I think it's a good idea to break a big thread into little threads so that people can easily understand the form contents from these little threads. Because it was very difficult to look into particular topic from these big threads. So its a wise decision of moderators to do this.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdullah090 is on a distinguished road Abdullah090's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello all friends, That is a wise decision, otherwise to the forum will be just jampacked with donkey years thread and this can lead to system hanging and others technicalities problem, so according to the rales of the forum some theread may deleted

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hanjra005 has a spectacular aura about Hanjra005 has a spectacular aura about Hanjra005 has a spectacular aura about Hanjra005's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is very good decision but how it works, the green arrow not appear on every divided threads but instead it will appear on the division that has your reply. For example, the thread you replied to now already has 251 posts and your post number is #191 so when the thread is divided into 2 the green arrow will only appear on the 1 division because it is post number 191.Unfortunately though, there is really no other way to get around this thing because that is the correct way to do it by default.

Reply to thread
    Page 37 of 38 ... 32 35 36 37 38