• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 294 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 ...
    Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 2932

Thread: Financial caricatures by MT5 portal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Demixl is an unknown quantity at this point Demixl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a funny caricature, is it handmade? You said about home care and I am thinking that we need to trust our homes in good hands, if you want to do something, do it from all your heart, and it will last forever, it the way the nurse from https://www.ech.asn.au/home-care/ told me when she came to check how my father is feeling. It seems to me that she is doing her work too good because my father started to like her more and more.
      If you're just curious about my story, or you just want to grab my résumé, you're in the right spot.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Lmaomen1 is an unknown quantity at this point Lmaomen1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl     
      This is a funny caricature, is it handmade? You said about home care and I am thinking that we need to trust our homes in good hands, if you want to do something, do it from all your heart, and it will last forever, it the way the nurse from https://www.ech.asn.au/home-care/ told me when she came to check how my father is feeling. It seems to me that she is doing her work too good because my father started to like her more and more.
      So how your idea is related to to thread theme?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Cartoons will become famous soon enough MT5 Cartoons's Avatar
      Thanks

Global economy enters “synchrnized slowdown”
      According to the study of the Financial Times (FT) and the analytical center of Brookings, the world economy has reached a phase of “synchronized slowdown”. All in all, it includes three major features which enable experts to make this conclusion.
      Analysts highlight the following reasons that may threaten further development of the world economy. Firstly, developed countries lose momentum. It has a direct impact on the volume of imports and cross-border flows of goods. Secondly, serious deterioration in consumer sentiment and business climate indexes dents demand and decreases investment in the industry. The third feature pinpointed by experts is geopolitical risks, including the protectionist rhetoric.
      The study focuses on economic sentiment indicators and a decrease of economic metrics. Experts warn that the pace of global economic growth has been steadily declining. FT and Brookings consider geopolitical uncertainty and trade wars to be the key reasons for this.
      Presently, public debt remains at a high level in economically developed countries. In this context, it is impossible to use tax and monetary stimulus to foster economic growth. The US has not avoided a downturn in such fundamentals as retail sales and employment. Earlier, experts noted that the US bond yield curve inverted, when the yields of three-month treasury notes exceeded the yields of ten-year government bonds. This hasn't happened in the last twelve years. The experts of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco came to the conclusion that this may indicate the upcoming economic recession.
      Following the slowdown in the German economy, other European countries are also facing a decline in economic growth. At the end of January 2019, Germany’s ministry of economy and energy has lowered its growth forecast for the domestic economy from 1.8% to 1%. The representatives of the European Commission did the same, reducing the forecast of Germany’s GDP from 1.8% to 1.1%. The forecast for the eurozone GDP growth was downgraded from 1.9% to 1.3%.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Fitch expects global GDP to slow in 2018, 2019
      Fitch Ratings, an international credit rating agency, expects the global economy to slow down in the next two years.

Analysts note that global GDP will increase to 2.8 percent this year.

The favorable outlook for the global economy in 2019 reflects improved GDP forecasts for the United States, China, and the eurozone amid worsening economic expectations for Brazil, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, South Africa, Canada, and Australia.

Global economic growth in 2020 was revised down to 2.7 percent from a previously estimated 2.8 percents. It was caused by cuts of economic growth forecasts for China (to 6.0 percent from 6.1 percent), the US (to 1.8 percent from 1.9 percent), and Brazil (to 2.1 percent from 2.7 percent).

Experts at Fitch Ratings believe that the trade dispute between the US and China affects investment prospects and increases the risks for the global economy. The agency also downgraded the global economy’s growth outlook for the next year. If the US imposes 25-percent tariffs on the remaining $300 billion of imports from China, global GDP will reduce by 0.4 percent in 2020.

Fitch expects US GDP to rise by 2.4 percent this year and 1.8 percent next year. In 2021, the indicator may reach 1.7 percent. For the eurozone, growth forecasts are 1.2 percent, 1.3 percent, and 1.2 percent, respectively, for China - 6.2 percent, 6 percent, and 5.8 percent, for Japan - 0.8 percent, 0.5 percent, and 0.6 percent, and for the UK - 1.4 percent, 1.5 percent, and 1.8 percent.

Analysts of the agency assume that the economies of developed countries will go up by 1.8 percent in 2019 and by 1.5 percent in the next two years. For emerging markets (EM), economic growth is estimated at 4.5 percent for 2019, 4.8 percent for 2020, and 4.9 percent for 2021.

According to Fitch experts, deteriorating prospects for business investment have culminated in bearish forecasts for the global economy. Analysts say that more accommodative global monetary conditions may improve the situation. After raising interest rates four times in 2018, the Federal Reserve is expected to leave them on hold in 2019. Moreover, the European Central Bank is ready to restart asset purchases this year.

Last data signal an upcoming slowdown in business investment in the US. Moreover, manufacturing investment in China has reduced sharply. Fitch predicts that the benchmark interest rate in the US will set at 2.5 percent at the end of 2019, 2.75 percent at the end of 2020, and 3 percent at the end of 2021. The interest rate in the eurozone is forecasted to stay at 0 percent, and Japan’s interest rate is expected to remain at -0,1 percent. In the UK, the rate will be held at 0.75 percent at least until the end of this year, while an increase to 1 percent should be expected by the end of 2020 and to 1.25 percent by the end of 2021.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

China’s GDP growth slows to 27-year low
      According to analysts, China's economic growth slowed to 6.2% in the second quarter of 2019, its weakest rate in the last 27 years. Experts believe that the reason for this is the weakening of domestic consumption and foreign demand due to escalating trade frictions with the United States.

The growth in China’s industrial output and retail sales in June may be short-term and deceptive. Experts recall that the Chinese economy has expanded at its slowest pace since 1992 in April-June of this year.

Market participants and China’s trading partners are closely watching the health of the world’s second-largest economy as the US-China trade war is getting longer and costlier, and thereby affecting other financial markets.

Some experts raise the question: will China ease its monetary policy to restore the stability of the national economy? As for now, the Chinese economy is moving at a snail's pace without any signs of recovery. Moreover, China’s economic slowdown concerns market participants as business sentiment remains cautious.

On the flip side, the Chinese economy recorded an increase in industrial production by 6.3% which exceeded analysts' forecasts, data from the National Bureau of Statistics showed. In June this year, the volumes of steel and aluminum production also grew significantly. Retail sales in China showed the most active growth since March 2018 soaring by 9.8% and car sales jumped by a record 17.2%.

In the first half of 2019, investments fixed assets lifted up by 5.8% beating the forecast of 5.5%. Real estate investment, a major growth driver, also increased in June, rising 10.1% year-on-year.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Chinese Wall Street: China launches Nasdaq-style market
      Shares in Star Market, China’s newly launched Nasdaq-style stock exchange, demonstrated spectacular growth. Experts were impressed by this remarkable increase in securities of 25 companies listed on the exchange. By the end of the trading session, the value of leading companies’ shares had risen by as much as 140 percent.

According to analysts, Star Market makes it possible for China to claim the status of a technological superpower. The launch of the new stock market was planned by the Chinese leader Xi Jinping last year. While creating a worthy competitor to the US Nasdaq, during the initial public offering, the largest companies of China raised $5.4 billion, 20% more than planned.

Interestingly, this attempt to launch an analogue of Nasdaq is the third in a row and the most successful.Chinese startups are expected to raise funds on the national stock market as the new trading floor has been opened. The Star Market companies specialize in chip production as well as developments in biotechnology and artificial intelligence. According to preliminary estimates, about 4 million investors with a capital of at least 500,000 yuan have already listed on the new market.

The most striking results were shown by Anji Microelectronics Technology. The shares of the largest semiconductor manufacturer surged by 520 percent and then dropped to 400 percent.

Experts believe that such breakneck growth is due to two reasons. The first one is China’s desire to success on the world markets which boosted the value of top companies’ shares. The second reason implies the interest of large investors actively involved in trading on the stock exchange.

At the moment, the Chinese authorities support local firms seeking independence from foreign money and technologies amid the trade war with the United States. Beijing’s previous attempts to create an alternative to Nasdaq made in 2009 and 2013 failed due to poor listings and small stock turnover. Nevertheless, experts sum up that Star Market is likely to be successful.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

North Korea sees sharpest economic downturn in 20 years
      North Korea experienced the steepest decline in its economy for the past 20 years as a result of imposed American sanctions, South Korea’s central bank reports .

Harsh weather conditions are considered to be as another reason for economic downturn.

Last year, severe droughts and ongoing heat waves significantly affected North Korea’s agricultural sector.

In 2018, GDP in North Korea fell by 4.1% from the previous year, the Bank of Korea said.

The decline in GDP is recorded for the second straight year and the current contraction is the biggest since a 6.5% drop in 1997.

As North Korea does not publish its economic data, South Korean government uses its own estimates to calculate the neighbour's GDP.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

ECB predicts weakness in global trade
      According to the European Central Bank, global trade is unlikely to increase in the coming quarters. Experts do not rule out its gradual expansion but note that the tendency to weaken will remain.

In 2018, weak foreign trade led to a dramatic slowdown in global economic growth, as the tariff war between the United States and China had provoked distrust among investors and resulted in limited capital investments, especially in the manufacturing sector, the ECB pointed out. The ministry emphasized that the threat of a further escalation of trade tensions persisted.

Nevertheless, the ECB believes that overall economic activity may not be so weak. The global manufacturing sector is closely linked to trade, so any slowdown in industrial demand will have a great impact on foreign trade, experts say. They highlight that a sharp slowdown in manufacturing output triggers a more noticeable decline in world trade rather than in global GDP.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

UK to save money in case of hard Brexit
      According to Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, in case of the country's withdrawal from the European Union without an agreement, London would save a considerable amount. The UK is not obliged to pay compensation on the terms of a hard Brexit, the policymaker stressed.

The amount of compensation is estimated at 39 million pounds. However, the British Prime Minister assesses the positive aspects of the country's exit from the EU with a deal. Moreover, he believes that in both cases, with or without an agreement, it is possible to benefit. “I think at the moment there is a real chance that we will reach a deal, but in order to get this agreement… we have to prepare for the exit without it. I think the chances of a deal are growing,” Boris Johnson said.

Earlier, Boris Johnson stated that the UK would leave the European Union on October 31, 2019. Brussels has repeatedly emphasized its refusal to renegotiate the withdrawal agreement which contains a controversial issue of the so-called "backstop".

The "safety net", or "backstop", is a solution to maintain an open border between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. This will be necessary if the EU and the UK are unable to immediately reach a mutual agreement on trade. The backstop has triggered strong criticism by a number of British policymakers who believe that it makes the UK subject to the EU's decisions.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Thanks

Kaplan: trade and migration hurt US economy
      According to Robert Kaplan, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, the US economy is suffering due to trade and migration issues, not the Fed’s policy.

The official argues that trade uncertainty also restrains the US economic growth. The Fed's actions, as well as its stance on monetary policy, have little weight on the US economy, Kaplan states. First of all, the country has to tackle trade and migration issues as these are the main factors of a slowdown in the American economy, he adds.

Reply to thread
    Page 291 of 294 ... 286 289 290 291 292 293 ...