• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Why demo account is important? (Part 5)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bijoy123479 is an unknown quantity at this point bijoy123479's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Why demo account is important? (Part 5)

Yes i recommend that if you want to be successful trader in forex trading demo account id most important for you.Because demo account help you to learn a lot of knowledge about forex trading.And success in forex trading mostly depends on good experience and knowledge.For this Demo account is important.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bijoy123479 For This Useful Post:

6sh (10-04-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bijoy123479     
      Yes i recommend that if you want to be successful trader in forex trading demo account id most important for you.Because demo account help you to learn a lot of knowledge about forex trading.And success in forex trading mostly depends on good experience and knowledge.For this Demo account is important.
      Demo accounts are important for the newbie to get to learn about how they trade well, they do not need to take risks in a demo account to practice because they do not need to use their money for a deposit, this is a risk free trading platform, can be used as a trading simulator, no different with a live account.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is important for all trader because it provide the technical knowledge and trading experience which are very important to know to get success life in Forex market . The long time of practice on demo is the way of learning , so daily practice on demo platform increases the courage of trader .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

nayem11235 is an unknown quantity at this point nayem11235's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is jot so easy business, it's need huge practice to become a profitable trader. practicing by real account is risk for newbie, but practicing by demo is very safe for learning. if anyone practice by demo he can learn forex trading properly without any risk, so, practice more and earn more.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

88368067 is on a distinguished road 88368067's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account is must be important for all kind of trader basically new and loser trader. in a demo account we can test many indicator and trading strategy, we can learn how to analyze fundamental and technical, importance of money management, support resistant level and realize about our mistake to become a successful trader.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

meeco will become famous soon enough meeco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

demo account is important because it is the only method for training on different styles of trading. it prepares the traders to live trading .but without it the trader will not be able to trade well on live market and will loose his money.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Murshida Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Murshida Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Suppose you are absolutely new in this business. so how I will teach you about trading really, if you do not try it in your own hand then you will can not experience that how this market works and this chart works. Therefore to understand about this market elaborately demo is a way to learn this business without any cost.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading demo account is basic learning forum in the world for the new traders or beginners. Demo trading account practice is first step to start the trading and increased the knowledge and experience to be successful in the Forex trading real business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

toslim1 is an unknown quantity at this point toslim1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is very very important for a beginner.because by this account a trader can learn how to trade then how to earn profit.by this account a trader can get the practical experience on forex market.forex business is real business but you have to learn how to earn.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,146 Times in 2,460 Posts

Smile

Yeah,Demo trading is first step towards actual trading

It is to practice your trading strategy and understanding the trading terminal so that you can place trades comfortably and hopefully get good results

You must continue in Demo till you are confident to switch to Real but don't get over confident too,cuz it is very easy to win most of the time in Demo

In real too,you must start slowly and observe the markets first before making any profits

Make Demo part of your trading kit
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 6 ...